Gaming Mouse recommendations

jk441
Go to solution Solved by Captain Matt,

I also recommend the RAT gaming mice. I have a RAT 7 (which is just a WIRED version of the RAT 9).
The stock setting is GREAT for claw grip. 
I pretty much only use the two grey rockers for switching weapons/abilities and reloading. The red button is not really reacheable with a claw style grip but is handy for things that you dont need to do that often.
I've NEVER had a problem with the software (though it' doesnt have auto changing). It makes up for the not autochanging by having a little icon in the tray which when a profile is selected you can then select THREE different profiles.
        I name my profiles the initials of the game. soooo BD.PS.TF2 and I know that BD is Borderlands, PS is Planetside and TF2 is Team Fortress.

THIS IS the only mouse on the market where you can adjust profiles and dpi independently. No matter what profile I am on, I still get 4 different dpi steps!

The roller wheel is kind of useless for anything but spamming. I never bump it accidentally, but I did assign enter to it in borderlands so I could buy things really fast and to toggle third person when I played planetside.

Also, there are NOT built in dpi steps, you can set how wide your steps are (which is AWESOME).

It is very comfortable in your hand. Do not let the look deceive you.

I've had the mouse for over 4 years and there's been nothing else that has impressed me.

The only other mice I would recommend are by Logitech because their software is TOP NOTCH.

Hi guys,

Do you guys have any recommendations on a gaming mouse with the following criteria?

-Wired

-Has NO rubber grip on it (i.e. ones that fall off over time I really hate it when you have flakes of those black bits everywhere)

-Have at least 3 programmable buttons

-If possible have switchable profiles per games

The last part I kinda want because I had the G300 for quite some time and I really like their on board memory system and where I can switch profiles with a click of a button.

Any suggestions?

I recommend the CM storm recon, It is wired, doesn't have a rubber grip, 9 programmable buttons, and you can switch between 4 separate profiles.

Although it's a little expensive (I got mine on eBay) I use the Mad Catz Rat 9 Wireless gaming mouse. Some people hate the design but I think it looks like the batmobile (which is awesome, of course). It has 3 programable buttons and 3 profiles. The 3 programable buttons are the back button, forward button, and the precision aim button but they can programmed to anything you want thorugh the software. 

I also recommend the RAT gaming mice. I have a RAT 7 (which is just a WIRED version of the RAT 9).
The stock setting is GREAT for claw grip. 
I pretty much only use the two grey rockers for switching weapons/abilities and reloading. The red button is not really reacheable with a claw style grip but is handy for things that you dont need to do that often.
I've NEVER had a problem with the software (though it' doesnt have auto changing). It makes up for the not autochanging by having a little icon in the tray which when a profile is selected you can then select THREE different profiles.
        I name my profiles the initials of the game. soooo BD.PS.TF2 and I know that BD is Borderlands, PS is Planetside and TF2 is Team Fortress.

THIS IS the only mouse on the market where you can adjust profiles and dpi independently. No matter what profile I am on, I still get 4 different dpi steps!

The roller wheel is kind of useless for anything but spamming. I never bump it accidentally, but I did assign enter to it in borderlands so I could buy things really fast and to toggle third person when I played planetside.

Also, there are NOT built in dpi steps, you can set how wide your steps are (which is AWESOME).

It is very comfortable in your hand. Do not let the look deceive you.

I've had the mouse for over 4 years and there's been nothing else that has impressed me.

The only other mice I would recommend are by Logitech because their software is TOP NOTCH.

I have the Logitech G502. I personally think it's really great. It has dpi up and down switches, the scroll wheel can unlock and spin freely (not too useful, but fun and sometimes handy to have). Three buttons next to your thumb and from what I can tell it's cheaper than the rat 7. Just like your G300 it has per game profiles and whatnot with Logitech's software.

Linus did a review of it here:

Note: While Linus doesn't like the scroll wheel and says it's slippery, I have to disagree. I've been using the mouse for not quite a year and have never had my finger slip on the scroll wheel.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cool thanks for all the answers everyone will jump on the net to find out more about the recommendations :)