Help me choose a gaming mouse please. Cheers

So I've got my choices narrowed down to Mionix Castor, Logitech G502 or Mad Catz Cyborg RAT (5 or 7 depending on price). Any suggestions on which one to go for? They all look pretty good and they are more or less the same price, in Switzerland...

its all really preference, i recommend going to a store that sells them, you may be able to try one in the store (i know Frys will do that)

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

My vote would be the G502.

Wouldn't touch MadCatz products (including both those mice) with a ten foot pole and don't have experience with the Mionix mouse. Looks decent too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My expirience the last 15 Years, Logitech. The mice i bought always hold Years and were high quality. Cant say anything about those other brands, never had one.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

G502. I upgraded to that from the RAT 7. The RAT 7 is great, but the G502 is better

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

So I'm seeing zero support for Mad Catz, which is fine because I was thinking of buying the G502 anyway. That was helpful. Thanks!