THE POWER CELL - ZenModz "COMPLETED"

ZenModz

wahhh didn't know you posted this build here (had the other site's post bookmarked)

At least I can comment how nice this build is now :D *follows post*

Cheers, It is almost every where. :P

That looked pretty cool. Keep it up

Thanks, Will do. :D

Great concept and build woohoo

Thanks it will be a bit different,  ;) 

Imagination is just as important as knowledge.

Thanks, BurnerMC, :)

Hello again.

Just a quick update of where I'm up to.

The Power Cell is coming along nicely.

I have been working on the base and the pillars one of the pillars will hold the GPU, The GPU will take air in from the outside of the pillar as well as the inside.

Ive cut out and mounted the GPU and all is good. Still making the Pillars stronger by making them two layers thick in side the two layers will be a 20mm space to run wires and such to the top and back.

MOBO and Pump are new in there places as well, Once all the hardware is fitted, and the case is complete all the hardware will be removed again so I can start painting the case. inside & out.

Here it is so far. Yep its talllllllllll: And might I say Different.   (H-700mm )

2015_1017_1718_34_zpshgpirwgc.jpg

2015_1017_1724_53_zpst9vssrug.jpg

As always thanks for stopping by. :)

Very nice! I can only imagine how much agony your fingertips went through tubing those radiators in that configuration. Props.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Great acrylic work! I was thinking of making my own res. for my next build but I can't wait to see your little acrylic boxes in action. Also very nice I/O shield for the mobo, looks like it was a lot of work. Best of luck with the rest of your project!

Looking great so far!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

MB: ASUS ROG Dark Hero VIII 570S

MEMORY: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB (8GB x 4) @ 3200Mhz

CASE: Corsair 680x

STORAGE: 256GB M.2(PCIE) EVO 970 | 1TB Curcial M.2 (PCIE) SSD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

A bit late to the party, but can I ask how you attached the I/O cover to the mobo? I want to do something similar for my build, but can't figure out how to mount it.  :( Great build btw. :D

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

Looking great  :D

MAIN Core V21 | i7 5820K @ 4.2 1.21v | Corsair H100i + NF-F12 | Asrock X99M Killer | Crucial Sport 4x4GB 2400 CAS16 @ 2666 CAS15 | 290X DCUII OC @ 1115/1450 1.3v | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 830 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Corsair AX650

Now that Looks like a time capsule

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

Now that Looks like a time capsule

Thanks for all your comments guys. Will have some more photo's this weekend. :) 

A bit late to the party, but can I ask how you attached the I/O cover to the mobo? I want to do something similar for my build, but can't figure out how to mount it.  :( Great build btw. :D

I just made it so red I/O plate cover would slide over the white and clip together. I just made it a tight fit and that holds it all down in place, hope that helps.

This would be a perfect rocket payload - it's probably a little big for the kind of rockets I build, though. What's the diameter?

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Hi skyress3000.  Are I think ill pass on sending this build into space :)  size is Height 740mm. Width: 450mm.

I normally don't like LED lights in most cases... but RGB lighting in those would be amazing. 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

I normally don't like LED lights in most cases... but RGB lighting in those would be amazing. 

Thanks, Heesleemer. :)

This build inspired me to work on a build named Wally, and CableMod is sponsoring it! Whats the best way to cut acrylic? I do not have a laser cutter, unfortunately.

That's grate news, iamdarkyoshi. And thank you. :) I look forward to seeing it. Sadly the best way is to use a CNC or laser. I do a lot of it with a bed sore or I just use ad dremel but I wont use a CNC if i don't see the need to. it will just take longer as you would expect doing it all by hand, But it can still be done. :)

Cheers, Ken.

Hi here are some more Photo's, Will have some more again in a day or so.

Outer Loop tubing.
W5l88Il.jpg

GPU from the out side of the case, will have mesh over the face. and a filter that slides in from the side.
wm5DQ8e.jpg
nMQzc6c.jpg

Inside the case,
CXg9aFi.jpg
M30HpN7.jpg

I have made 3 mounts to hold the center Res Light, And to strengthen up the case a bit more. One of then needed to be change to work with the GPU space.
Shq3tb8.jpg
lmB8Zw4.jpg

My work shop or should I say my Wife's dining table. She loves ME! :)
dZzY7TF.jpg

The bottom of the case with PSU filter.
gbYTH6u.jpg
oxFLdIF.jpg

Again thank you for stopping by. more again soon.

Cheers, Ken.

This looks flipping amazing! Not to mention you also managed to get a dust filter in there when several case manufactures can't even get that right!  :rolleyes:

Yeah, this case looks genuinely good. Better than a lot of mid - range cases in terms of workmanship and thoughtfulness.

nice creative idea!! and it looks amazing too!  got in late but I can't wait to see the finished product!

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

This looks flipping amazing! Not to mention you also managed to get a dust filter in there when several case manufactures can't even get that right!  :rolleyes:

Thanks, Rumikarimu, And I'm with you on that. :)