Realtek High Definition Audio installation Error 00x00000ff SOLUTION!

Hello I'm here to solve this error by a trick I found trying to solve the same issue!!

After updating your graphic card to the latest driver then your sound goes off and your sound devices goes all HDMI device inputs but it should be the usual Speaker, Headphone, Line in & etc.. right? Then your speakers, headphones and etc won't work even though you tried to plug in all front and rear audio jacks?? You tried to follow the internet advises to uninstall the audio drivers and restart the computer then you install the latest Realtek High Definition Audio driver it gives you Error 00x00000ff?? You tried to enable the On-board Audio device in the BIOS but it is already enabled... YES I ALMOST DESTROY MY NEWLY CUSTOM BUILD COMPUTER HAHAA but I tried playing around and I SOLVE IT!!! HAHAHAHA

Here is the Solution!

1. Download this oldish Realtek High Definition Audio driver (doesn't support HDMI audio inputs since is a old version)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nm4e3o

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Os-vGWcf-JaGhBR3pZWXNrLU0/view?usp=sharing

2. Install it and it should work without the stupid Error 00x00000ff. The audio driver should work after that or restarting the computer.

3. If this didn't work I guess It's the end? Maybe you should uninstall all the audio drivers including Nividia, AMD ones too and try from step 1 again??

What I think is that the latest driver screw up the audio drivers and most of your audio jacks render it useless.. why not a old version which supports the audio jacks helps?!? haha