What games on console can "play" 60FPS?

DarkBlade2117

My cousin wants to get into PC gaming but I wanna show him some games that play 60FPS so he can see how smooth it is. Even if they are old ones like doesn't uncharted play 60FPS? Then I have this planed for him http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sVgcnQ for,if he decides to get into it. I would use my PC but he lives like 2 hours away and I only see him once a month or so.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time runs at 60FPS.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You can show him YouTube 60fps gameplay videos as well, though he can't experience playing it in YouTube really.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

You can show him YouTube 60fps gameplay videos as well, though he can't experience playing it in YouTube really.

Yeah the difference between seeing it and doing it is huge, oh he owns a PS4 also.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Most Nintendo games are 60FPS.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

best joke i heard all day... most of the latest gen console games run at 30 fps even though they announce every game being 1080p @ 60 fps before release of the consoles, never buying a console again. sold my xbone and put it towards my new beast rig which the specs are in my signature!

i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz | Evga GTX 980ti Superclocked | MSI X99 Sli Plus | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 | EVGA 850W Gold+ | 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD

NZXT Phantom 530 | Corsair H100i GTX | 

Many Nintendo games.

But can't you just go to http://30vs60.com?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ps4: last of us remastered, kill zone(multiplayer only) tomb raider

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Do you have a gaming pc? Let him play on yours.

Did you not read the whole thing? Yeah I could but he loves TWO HOURS away. I see him once a month or so. I could show him Shadow of Mordor, h1Z1 ect 75FPS.

Many Nintendo games.

2560762.jpg

gotta give nintendo that, atleast they did deliver a console playing games at 60fps 1080p(mario games for example)

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

best joke i heard all day... most of the latest gen console games run at 30 fps even though they announce every game being 1080p @ 60 fps before release of the consoles, never buying a console again. sold my xbone and put it towards my new beast rig which the specs are in my signature!

Why not instead of making some bullshit post, don't you help OP?

Just an idea..

Why not instead of making some bullshit post, don't you help OP?

Just an idea..

i did help, its convincing him not to play console and to play pc... a platform that can achieve above 60 fps, must u be sour about it?

just an idea

i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz | Evga GTX 980ti Superclocked | MSI X99 Sli Plus | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 | EVGA 850W Gold+ | 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD

gotta give nintendo that, atleast they did deliver a console playing games at 60fps 1080p(mario games for example)

to be honest, some Nintendo Wii U games ARE 720p60fps stretched to 1080p.. (like Mario Kart 8 for sure and I think Super SMash Bros. too).

@DarkBlade2117

You should let him watch some Super Smash Bros. U videos at 480p (30fps) and after that bump it up to 1080p/720p at 60fps.. So glorious!

Like the videos on the VGBootcamp YouTube channel

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i did help, its convincing him not to play console and to play pc... a platform that can achieve above 60 fps, must u be sour about it?

just an idea

He owns a Ps4 already :/. He's had one since launch date. Thinks it's the most glorious thing ever while,laying $60 for brand new pre ordered games.

He owns a Ps4 already :/. He's had one since launch date. Thinks it's the most glorious thing ever while,laying $60 for brand new pre ordered games.

he needs his head re-arranged lol, tell him to build a gaming pc and plug a controller into it like i did

just an idea

Did you even read OP?

Consoles and PCs suit different people, don't be an ignorant PC Gamer or just go back to PCMR.

His friend alreadys owns a console and wants to build his friend a PC but wants his friend to be sure first.

Just leave with your shitposting that should be on PCMR

Did you even read OP?

Consoles and PCs suit different people, don't be an ignorant PC Gamer or just go back to PCMR.

His friend alreadys owns a console and wants to build his friend a PC but wants his friend to be sure first.

Just leave with your shitposting that should be on PCMR

i had my xbone since launch too, but i sold it like 2 months ago because i realised playing the likes of gta and stuff was at 30 fps, in the long run pc is cheaper, you spend about £700 for a decent one and you can get games for like £20-30 on the right site instead of paying like 45-55 for a game each time and you get get quality graphics/fps, so in the long run the pc has more benefits

i had my xbone since launch too, but i sold it like 2 months ago because i realised playing the likes of gta and stuff was at 30 fps, in the long run pc is cheaper, you spend about £700 for a decent one and you can get games for like £20-30 on the right site instead of paying like 45-55 for a game each time and you get get quality graphics/fps, so in the long run the pc has more benefits

f01eb30a641b729d1db3001f04c7bd73c48c2b05

thze GTX 950 cant run BF4 at 60 fps all the time at max graphics

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)