White&Black keyboard

remy111

Hey guys i'm building a pc with a white and black theme in the nzxt phantom 820 and im looking for a matching keyboard. Are there any good looking&performing ones out there or any coming out soon?

Thank you.

The CM Storm Quickfire TKL with brown switches is black and has white backlighting.

TQIbqav.jpg

You could also go for some like a K70 RGB, so you can set the color to white of the backlighting. As for white 'shelled' keyboards, not sure.

(well CM Storm has another very different keyboard, with white backlight, balck keys and an aluminium color base.. )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ducky Shine 4 white edition?

| CPU: i5-4460 | GPU: GTX 750Ti Twin Frozr | Motherboard: Asus H97M-Plus | Ram: 2x4gb Kinkston ValueRam | CPU Cooler: Rajintek Aidos | PSU: Corsair VS550 | Storage: Kingston SSDNOW V300 120gb & 1TB WD Blue | Case: Sharkoon T28 Red | Case coolers: 3 Cooler Master SickleFlow Red Led | 

| HP ProBook 650 G1 | i5-4200M | Ram: 4gb | 500gb HDD |

if you go mechanical you could get a black keyboard and a set of white keycaps. i think that might be your best bet.

or you could paint one yourself.

^ This

Alternatively, just buy yourself a nice white backlit keyboard or an RGB and set the LEDs to white.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Hey guys i'm building a pc with a white and black theme in the nzxt phantom 820 and im looking for a matching keyboard. Are there any good looking&performing ones out there or any coming out soon?

Thank you.

Check out the Varmilo VB87M. Check out this review of that keyboard:

Im looking for something with black keycaps and white borders. Something like this cijHyow.jpg This one is done with plastidip.

It must have a numpad, its not necessary to be mechanical and id prefer if it would be backlit by either RGB leds or atleast blue or white ones.

if you go mechanical you could get a black keyboard and a set of white keycaps. i think that might be your best bet.

or you could paint one yourself.

I second what RollinLower says: 

any standard cherry mx board, like for example the code keybaord with vortex backlit keycaps: 

MD-3625_20140922200754_9f5f1a966ad7d56a.

Massdrop has them on frequent drops, so you can save some monies. 

These particular ones have like a slight gripper surface to them, in comparison to the abs ones that come standard..less sliding about.

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

I dont really like white keycaps. Id like something similar to that plastidipped razer i've posted above.

This is the only one close to what i want that i can actually buy somewhere Gaming-Keyboard-Redragon-Asura-White-Bac the leds have 7 colors including blue and white.

It's not backlit, and its tenkeyless, but the KUL ES-87 comes in white with black keycaps.

https://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=keyed_up_labs,tenkeyless&pid=es87u_ce_wss_al

It's rather expensive for a keyboard with no LED options at all, but is one few mechanical keyboards that come with a white frame and black keycaps out of the box. Like others have said though, it's not very hard to take off the case from a regular keyboard and paint it white.

Fiio E10K - AKG Q701 - Micca MB42X

Galaxy S6

Zowie FK

Rosewill RK-9000I if you can find one, or just get a black RK-9000 and plasti-dip the case white.

Here’s mine with sideprinted Ducky PBT keycaps

QsMZf1l.jpg

CM Storm also has a white version of the Quickfire TK with black keycaps

SKVEcMv.jpg

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10