Cheapest Possible Phone

Stanvard

I'm looking for the cheapest phone I can buy, as well as the cheapest phone plan I can get (in BC, Canada) for a couple messages a day and that's it . Doesn't need to be sexy. I don't want the best "budget" phone. I want the cheapest phone, it doesn't need to be a touchscreen, but if it isn't, a qwerty keypad would be necessary. Cheapness, battery life, and decent build quality are all I ask. (Decent build quality as in it doesn't stop working all the time)

I would imagine a prepaid phone would be the best way to go?

Thanks! :)

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

deff prepaid. Cheap phones too.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I'm looking for the cheapest phone I can buy, as well as the cheapest phone plan I can get (in BC, Canada) for a couple messages a day and that's it . Doesn't need to be sexy. I don't want the best "budget" phone. I want the cheapest phone, it doesn't need to be a touchscreen, but if it isn't, a qwerty keypad would be necessary. Cheapness, battery life, and decent build quality are all I ask. (Decent build quality as in it doesn't stop working all the time)

I would imagine a prepaid phone would be the best way to go?

Thanks! :)

look on kijiji

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Them cheap flip phones homie

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT