BSOD

PandaCruncher

contact intel, see if they can send you a new one. are you sure you don't overclock it, or have an OC profile on but didn't know? I would check BIOS.

I currently have an i7-4790k that runs stable at 5.1Ghz, so to think in 1 year that this CPU degraded without having intense voltages is non-logical.

I just downloadded Cpu-Z to see and it says 4400MHz and dips slightly below

I just downloadded Cpu-Z to see and it says 4400MHz and dips slightly below

thats the normal turbo boost technology. damn man, you got a bad chip batch. I'd definitely speak with intel support about that.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

thats the normal turbo boost technology. damn man, you got a bad chip batch. I'd definitely speak with intel support about that.

is it definitely the possessor and not ram or motherboard?

definitely the CPU.

is it definitely the possessor and not ram or motherboard?

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/