BSOD

PandaCruncher

I've been getting a blue screen when trying to export videos in Premier cs6 the error code i get is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 

not sure what you would need to help me so just ask

thanks.

It says download links are at the bottom but no there's no english?

See the three lines at the top of the page after clicking the link to take you down? Those are the English links.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

It says download links are at the bottom but no there's no english?

At the top of the page there is a link named 'Download links are on the bottom of this page' click that. It will take you to the bottom of the page. It then says 'Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)'. this is the engligh version.

At the top of the page there is a link named 'Download links are on the bottom of this page' click that. It will take you to the bottom of the page. It then says 'Download BlueScreenView (in Zip file)'. this is the engligh version.

Ok so there is seven different .dmp files caused by different drivers?  hal.dll   nvlddmkm.sys   ntoskrnl.exe   storport.sys   and some repeat

Ok so there is seven different .dmp files caused by different drivers?  hal.dll   nvlddmkm.sys   ntoskrnl.exe   storport.sys   and some repeat

Post a screen shot of it. I looked up the error and it could be something with your ram, mobo, or psu.

Post a screen shot of it. I looked up the error and it could be something with your ram, mobo, or psu.

How do i add the photo?

Just putting this out there, but WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is a CPU error.(Or at least when I encounter it, it is.) He states that he is trying to export, which is basically rendering, and the CPU is giving this ERROR.

If you are OC'ing, stop. If you just built this machine, RMA the CPU, if this is an existing PC, or old, get a new one, or a new CPU. the current one is degraded to the point where it's not stable at stock speed.

I've been getting a blue screen when trying to export videos in Premier cs6 the error code i get is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 

not sure what you would need to help me so just ask

thanks.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Just putting this out there, but WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is a CPU error.(Or at least when I encounter it, it is.) He states that he is trying to export, which is basically rendering, and the CPU is giving this ERROR.

If you are OC'ing, stop. If you just built this machine, RMA the CPU, if this is an existing PC, or old, get a new one, or a new CPU. the current one is degraded to the point where it's not stable at stock speed.

i Built this computer a year ago and have never over clocked

upload it to imgru then link it.

You need to open the possibility that his CPU is degraded.

all evidence points to instablility with the CPU. The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, the fact that it happens when exporting(rendering) video, just like an OC'd CPU would fail a stress test.

If I am wrong, sorry, but seriously, why do I feel you guys are going in a long path to the same place?

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

You need to open the possibility that his CPU is degraded.

all evidence points to instablility with the CPU. The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, the fact that it happens when exporting(rendering) video, just like an OC'd CPU would fail a stress test.

If I am wrong, sorry, but seriously, why do I feel you guys are going in a long path to the same place?

I there a stress test that i could do to prove this?

I there a stress test that i could do to prove this?

prime 95 is the most accurate to squeeze out the flaws,  Cinebench 15 is less stressful

I didn't think to google it at first but when I did I found that it could be caused by ram, cpu, mobo, etc so I thought the dump logs could help narrow it down

prime 95 is the most accurate to squeeze out the flaws,  Cinebench 15 is less stressful

Im going to try prime 95 on the blend torture test

I didn't think to google it at first but when I did I found that it could be caused by ram, cpu, mobo, etc so I thought the dump logs could help narrow it down

I looked up hal.dll, and the other files, and all those point to the CPU. If he runs prime 95, and it crashes on stock, then he needs it replaced, or returned for a warranty claim. I would be pissed if my CPU degraded in only 1 year while running only stock the entire time.

Im going to try prime 95 on the blend torture test

Let us know how the results turn out.

who wants to bet whether or not it BSOD on him? I put $10 it did.

Let us know how the results turn out.

who wants to bet whether or not it BSOD on him? I put $10 it did.

Twice

Twice

Yep. Your CPU has degraded to the point that it doesn't hold it's stock clock speed. what CPU is it, if I may ask?

Yep. Your CPU has degraded to the point that it doesn't hold it's stock clock speed. what CPU is it, if I may ask?

i7 4790k

i7 4790k

contact intel, see if they can send you a new one. are you sure you don't overclock it, or have an OC profile on but didn't know? I would check BIOS.

I currently have an i7-4790k that runs stable at 5.1Ghz, so to think in 1 year that this CPU degraded without having intense voltages is non-logical.

contact intel, see if they can send you a new one. are you sure you don't overclock it, or have an OC profile on but didn't know? I would check BIOS.

I currently have an i7-4790k that runs stable at 5.1Ghz, so to think in 1 year that this CPU degraded without having intense voltages is non-logical.

it says its running at 4.00Ghz...i think