Corsair H100i Cooler (Led Can't Control)

Im having a problem where i open Corsair Link and i can't seem to be able to control the LED and i dont even know if the pump is working. How can i know if it is or not? i already have it connected from a usb to type B connector and it still doesn't seem to pick it up.

Works for me with win 10

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Works for me with win 10

its cause i dont know if the pump works cause where i have it connected on the motherboard header i got to the bios and it shows that its disconnected so i switched it and still says its disconnected it doesnt wanna pick up the pump and so i used a type B connector and it still doesnt wanna pick it up.

its cause i dont know if the pump works cause where i have it connected on the motherboard header i got to the bios and it shows that its disconnected so i switched it and still says its disconnected it doesnt wanna pick up the pump and so i used a type B connector and it still doesnt wanna pick it up.

Is the sata power connected?

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Your cooler probably don't have power. What about the SATA connector coming from the pump? you have that connected directly to your PSU? If you do, make sure it is seated properly.