Gaming PC underperforming.

I think it's time to open up some monitoring software like HWinfo 64.

We need to see what your system is doing. But first plug your card into the DVI socket not the VGA.

I cant express how greatful i am for the help, unfortunatly i cant find the DVI today, i will get it tomorrow, i hope u can still help me by then.

Is there anyone that could read these, and tell me if everything is alright, or something is f*cked up?

So i know, if i need to return something to the warranty.

I'm not too up on my Intel CPUs but that looks like it's perfectly fine, you did a stress test and it looks like it clocks down to 3.1ghz which isn't anything painful. I'm all out of ideas tbh the only thing I can suggest is that you turn up the settings on your games to put more stress on the GPU rather than your CPU. Make sure V-Sync is off etc too or that will limit frames, if you have G-sync turn that off too. Sorry I can't help further. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

I'm not too up on my Intel CPUs but that looks like it's perfectly fine, you did a stress test and it looks like it clocks down to 3.1ghz which isn't anything painful. I'm all out of ideas tbh the only thing I can suggest is that you turn up the settings on your games to put more stress on the GPU rather than your CPU. Make sure V-Sync is off etc too or that will limit frames, if you have G-sync turn that off too. Sorry I can't help further. 

Okay, thanks for the help so far.. i dont really know what should i do anymore. Ill try to format my entire PC, verify windows. Install the drivers again and so on. 

Ill wait until the evening maybe, someone comes up with a great idea.