Gaming PC underperforming.

Hello, im writing this because im getting desperate, i just got a new PC. I bought it piece by piece, put it all together myself.
It's day 7 i reckon. I am using this PC, for mostly gaming. And im experiencing bad lags.
For instance in CS:GO my FPS is 150-190, while running the game on medium settings, and 1280x1024 resolution. Which shouldn't take much power.
I have asked this on reddit, but the post just kinda got lost out there.
Also, in H1z1 my FPS is 30-50 and, even when i move it to high from ultra, it doesen't change. 

THE SPECS: https://i.gyazo.com/7a921aead6c186b40acfccf49620a696.png
Something is not right, i put way too much money on this computer to get this performance. My old PC i5 350 and GTX 460 even ran CS:GO better than this one does.
It isn't temperature/overheating problem. The max tempretature i have gotten was 60 while playing GTAV on ultra, which is running on 70-80, but i am getting big drops to 42 sometimes.
My friends with 770-lightnings are getting way more FPS, then i am with my 970, so you can't say H1Z1 is just devoleping and that's what happens.

Could it be a problem of me doing the wiring and messed something up? Could it be that my windows 8.1 isnt activated?
What could it be?

I have updated all my drivers, i have set power options to 100%, i have tried everything an avarage pleb has suggested me. I need help from someone smart.

If anyone can help me i would highly appreciate it.

PS: PSU is 750w Corsair Enthusiastic v2 (BRONZE)

Maybe the PSU? It's bronze which means its quite ineffecient

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Is your monitor plugged into your GPU or Mobo? ( silly )

My 750Ti gets 40-100 FPS H1Z1 Hugh-Ultra settings xD

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

The PSU won't effect it at all.

The rating means nothing but power efficiency but sometimes bronze is just as good as gold or what not. Depends on how much you use. Also some Bronze power supplies are better then Gold.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

It's just an efficiency rating it doesn't make a PSU any lesser quality just means less wasted energy and actual performance is based on inner components.(E.G My bronze PSU is better than quite a lot of gold rated PSUs)

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Well, thanks for the fast replays, im a beginner with computers, so any help suggestion is helping alot. 

I dont even know how the monitor can be plugged into the motherboard, its plugged into the GPU. (BUT! The cable from my monitor to my GPU, is very small, and such port ISNT on the GTX 970, so im using an adapter. Could that be why its doing this?)

The PSU won't effect it at all.

The rating means nothing but power efficiency but sometimes bronze is just as good as gold or what not. Depends on how much you use. Also some Bronze power supplies are better then Gold.

I have D-SUB cable, which goes from my mointor to the GPU, and im using an adapter.

this may sound stupid, but is your monitor plugged into the motherboard or gpu

Its D-SUB which is going from the monitor to the GPU, and im using an adapter.

I have D-SUB cable, which goes from my mointor to the GPU, and im using an adapter.

DVI to VGA?

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

literally the dumbest thing ive ever heard. sorry.  as long as its supplying enough wattage, inefficiency will not affect gaming performance. not mention, bronze is actually incredibly efficient. its rated for 82% efficiency at 20/50/100% load. 

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

So, why everyone asked where is my monitor plugged? How does it affect my FPS, and does the adapter do something? 

Getting curious. :)

So, why everyone asked where is my monitor plugged? How does it affect my FPS, and does the adapter do something? 

Getting curious. :)

If it's plugged into the motherboard rather than the graphics card, it'll be using the onboard video, which is much crappier than a real graphics card.

Did you plug in the 6-pin power cables from the PSU into the graphics card?

Yes, i did plug in the 6 power pins, the windforce logo is blue and glowing, the vents are running. And im more than sure im not using Intel graphics, because i wouldnt get 70 fps on GTA V ultra.. And yes my cable goes into the graphics card.

Does the adapter do anything?

If it's plugged into the motherboard rather than the graphics card, it'll be using the onboard video, which is much crappier than a real graphics card.

Did you plug in the 6-pin power cables from the PSU into the graphics card?

Yes, i did plug in the 6 power pins, the windforce logo is blue and glowing, the vents are running. And im more than sure im not using Intel graphics, because i wouldnt get 70 fps on GTA V ultra.. And yes my cable goes into the graphics card.

I can't imagine it would. What monitor are you running?

Hello, im writing this because im getting desperate, i just got a new PC. I bought it piece by piece, put it all together myself.

It's day 7 i reckon. I am using this PC, for mostly gaming. And im experiencing bad lags.

For instance in CS:GO my FPS is 150-190, while running the game on medium settings, and 1280x1024 resolution. Which shouldn't take much power.

I have asked this on reddit, but the post just kinda got lost out there.

Also, in H1z1 my FPS is 30-50 and, even when i move it to high from ultra, it doesen't change. 

THE SPECS: https://i.gyazo.com/7a921aead6c186b40acfccf49620a696.png

Something is not right, i put way too much money on this computer to get this performance. My old PC i5 350 and GTX 460 even ran CS:GO better than this one does.

It isn't temperature/overheating problem. The max tempretature i have gotten was 60 while playing GTAV on ultra, which is running on 70-80, but i am getting big drops to 42 sometimes.

My friends with 770-lightnings are getting way more FPS, then i am with my 970, so you can't say H1Z1 is just devoleping and that's what happens.

Could it be a problem of me doing the wiring and messed something up? Could it be that my windows 8.1 isnt activated?

What could it be?

I have updated all my drivers, i have set power options to 100%, i have tried everything an avarage pleb has suggested me. I need help from someone smart.

If anyone can help me i would highly appreciate it.

PS: PSU is 750w Corsair Enthusiastic v2 (BRONZE)

Set your max FPS using fps_max 300 in your console, turn up your graphic settings to take some weight off your CPU. Your PC is plenty fast enough to see good FPS, I get 300-350fps with my settings cranked up and my max fps set to 350.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Well it can definitely run on DVI (the white 24-pin port in the picture)

And you're currently running it with VGA? (the blue one on the left)

vga_dvi_card.jpg

The monitor you have should've come with both a VGA and a DVI connector cable.

VGA is old-school technology now, so it's always best to go straight for DVI.

Not sure if that's your problem, it depends on whether you used VGA for your old system as well, but I'd make the switch to DVI if possible.

Set your max FPS using fps_max 300 in your console, turn up your graphic settings to take some weight off your CPU. Your PC is plenty fast enough to see good FPS, I get 300-350fps with my settings cranked up and my max fps set to 350.

Ok, went to Geforce experience, set to optimized settings for CS:GO it put everything on the highest possible. Typed fps_max 300 and it still continued to be on 150, i dont even know whats happening anymore. Maybe is my GPU broken? CPU broken? How can i check it.

Well it can definitely run on DVI (the white 24-pin port in the picture)

And you're currently running it with VGA? (the blue one on the left)

vga_dvi_card.jpg

The monitor you have should've come with both a VGA and a DVI connector cable.

VGA is old-school technology now, so it's always best to go straight for DVI.

Not sure if that's your problem, it depends on whether you used VGA for your old system as well, but I'd make the switch to DVI if possible.

Im only using VGA, because thats what i was using before. And ill try to get a DVI cable tomorrow, as much as i was googling, it said VGA cable doesnt reduce the framerate, but who knows.

Im only using VGA, because thats what i was using before. And ill try to get a DVI cable tomorrow, as much as i was googling, it said VGA cable doesnt reduce the framerate, but who knows.

Yeah I don't think it'll help the framerate, but VGA technology is meant for the old CRT monitors, so it's always good just to upgrade from that stuff.

Ok, went to Geforce experience, set to optimized settings for CS:GO it put everything on the highest possible. Typed fps_max 300 and it still continued to be on 150, i dont even know whats happening anymore. Maybe is my GPU broken? CPU broken? How can i check it.

I think it's time to open up some monitoring software like HWinfo 64.

We need to see what your system is doing. But first plug your card into the DVI socket not the VGA.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Yeah I don't think it'll help the framerate, but VGA technology is meant for the old CRT monitors, so it's always good just to upgrade from that stuff.

Well, thanks for the idea. I will upgrade for sure. The thing im worrying about is the framerate, its bothering me.. My old computer had better framerate than mine does at the moment. Which is depressing as fuck. -.-