What type of keyswitches do Apple Keyboards use?

Knaj

Their MacBook keyboards? 

Their iMac chicklet style keyboards? Older 'regular' key keyboards?

Gotta be more clear..

Either way, all of them are non mechanical and the laptop style keys are referred to as 'chicklet keys'

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

What the title says, because I actually like these keyboards more than mechanical ones, and want to get one for my PC.

(Or laptop keyboards)

Chiclet

They are membrane

but the style is chiclet.

The only good ones are made by apple, so if you want one, you should get an apple one.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You like Apple's chiclet keyboards over a mechanical one? Have you ever even tried a mechanical keyboard?

Their MacBook keyboards? 

Their iMac chicklet style keyboards? Older 'regular' key keyboards?

Gotta be more clear..

Either way, all of them are non mechanical and the laptop style keys are referred to as 'chicklet keys'

well, not the old ones, they are mechanical.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Razer's Deathstalker also uses chicklet keys and can be found quite cheap.

CPU  Intel i7 5820k Motherboard Asus X99-S  RAM  32GB (8x4) Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2 iCX Case Fractal Design R4 Windowed Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo + 120GB Crucial M500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB Western Digital Blue PSU Corsair RM1000 Display 2x Asus VS239HV Cooling  Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard  Corsair K70 RGB Mouse Logitech G502 Gaming Surface Razer Golitahus Extended Speed

You like Apple's chiclet keyboard's over a mechanical one? Have you ever even tried a mechanical keyboard?

Not everyone likes mechanical keyboards you know... ever heard of opinion? Personally Cherry MX Brown > EVERYTHING, but chick let keys beat membrane keys, reds, and romer Gs. Not tried anything else.

well, not the old ones, they are mechanical.

Yeah, of course but I assumed OP was talking about newer keyboards I guess :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Not everyone likes mechanical keyboards you know... ever heard of opinion? Personally Cherry MX Brown > EVERYTHING, but chick let keys beat membrane keys, reds, and romer Gs. Not tried anything else.

Obviously it's his opinion. I'm just asking a question.

It's a very uncommon opinion to those who's actually used both.

Yeah, of course but I assumed OP was talking about newer keyboards I guess :P

Yeah.

Well im typing this on an old keyboard.

My trusty Apple Adjustable Keyboard.

Obviously it's his opinion. I'm just asking a question.

It's a very uncommon opinion to those who's actually used both.

True, but you sounded a tad blunt. Anyways, chicklet keys actually feel IMO WAY WAY better than anything but Browns.

I have used mechanical keyboards, and I like this style a lot better.

Ah. Cool.

Well, you have your answer.  :P