Who are you voting for in 2016?

Jack.EXE

My Best friend plans to vote for Bernie Sanders, and she wants me to as well... though... personally I'm not a fan of his policies, so I really dont know who I'd vote for.

At the moment, I really like Jeb Bush, as his moderate republican policies line up with my views...

That said, who do you plan to vote for?

Why do you plan to vote for him/her?

Please keep discussion civilized, as this is really more meant to be, basically, a list of pros for each candidate.

I'm no American, but I do follow the politics there and none of the candidates seem very good to me

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'm no American, but I do follow the politics there and none of the candidates seem very good to me

Oh yes, they're all udder crap.

See my dilemma?

"Moderate" and "Republican" almost never combine: even W Bush was somewhat moderate and as soon as he got it it was "fuck them arabs!" and well the sequels from that are still breaking the news 15 years after the fact.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Apperantly, I'm voting for Bernie Sanders.

post-5244-0-95575600-1441215931_thumb.pn

Test link: http://www.isidewith.com/

But luckily, I don't live in the US, so I don't get to vote at the 2016 election. Actually, Denmark just had an election this June.

And don't let your friend dictate who you should vote for. If you want to vote for Jeb Bush, then you should vote for Jeb Bush.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Oh yes, they're all udder crap.

See my dilemma?

Pick your poison? :^)

It's a big dilemma of "which one will do the least damage to the country/which will do anything useful at all" 

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

whichever candidate that hasn't rattled war sabres against IRAN.... the world DOES NOT NEED another sustained incursion into the middle east. we already had a fake war over fake deeds in Iraq we don't need another ficticious war over made up incidents in Iran.

Deez Nuts

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

post-5244-0-95575600-1441215931_thumb.pn

But luckily, I don't live in the US, so I don't get to vote at the 2016 election. Actually, Denmark just had an election this June.

And don't let your friend dictate who you should vote for. If you want to vote for Jeb Bush, then you should vote for Jeb Bush.

Where is this site

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Only voting for primaries. Probably Trump if it is between him and Hillary.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I vote for a turkey!

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I'd love to see Obama again, but unfortunately, it's impossible... Maybe Hilary Clinton...

Why the fuck would you want Obama again? He was utter shit. Probably better than those currently running but still.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Link for that poll thingy?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

RON PAUL

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I'm voting for the only real candidate, Kanye Motherfokin West. 

liking your post is not enough so i decide to quote and post about it. thumbs up again. hahahha.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

deez nutz guy

100% serious.

If I could. (Under 18)

Clinton's gonna drop a nuke every month

Trumps gonna build a wall (which I'm all for #GreatWallO'Trump)

Can I propose myself as a candidate?

Can I propose myself as a candidate?

No.

You must be born in the US

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'll be old enough to vote by the time the election comes around so Burnie Sanders 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch