DDR4 ram the ammount of mhz to pick

Go to solution Solved by Bittenfleax,

Not in general applications, browsing and even gaming to be honest however, if you are using something like an integrated GPU, it will benefit A LOT from having faster memory. What is the price difference? If you have gonna get expensive memory, might as well spend a bit more to get the better one.

Is there any big different of picking 2133 mhz ddr4 ram or 3000 mhz???

Not in general applications, browsing and even gaming to be honest however, if you are using something like an integrated GPU, it will benefit A LOT from having faster memory. What is the price difference? If you have gonna get expensive memory, might as well spend a bit more to get the better one.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

Just go with the lower frequency.

You won't notice the difference bw those.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.