Dreams and Aspirations thread

SirNumbers

Well WHY THE FUCK NOT RIGHT 

So ever since I was a child I was scared by the idea of sitting behind a desk all day working. So when I actually became older and more educated I realized I could work for start-up companies or the likes of google who have great job atmospheres and such. But now thinking about it even more I don't even want to work for anyone.

The thought of being my own boss and having full control of schedule and all of that is soooo attractive to me. But mostly the fact that if I want to improve my situation and grow I could just put in the effort and expand my business and if I get lazy it fails. 

I'm currently trying to pursue a business idea of mine, and ill see where it takes me. Though it is a multi year plan and it will stretch through college. Wish me luck :)

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Being purly pessimestic. I see everything I do in different secenerios

I'm going to college, and ill still look at for a job that way, also My uncle's business is always available for me to work in

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

I dream to aspire.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Well WHY THE FUCK NOT RIGHT 

So ever since I was a child I was scared by the idea of sitting behind a desk all day working. So when I actually became older and more educated I realized I could work for start-up companies or the likes of google who have great job atmospheres and such. But now thinking about it even more I don't even want to work for anyone.

The thought of being my own boss and having full control of schedule and all of that is soooo attractive to me. But mostly the fact that if I want to improve my situation and grow I could just put in the effort and expand my business and if I get lazy it fails. 

I'm currently trying to pursue a business idea of mine, and ill see where it takes me. Though it is a multi year plan and it will stretch through college. Wish me luck :)

Pretty much my situation. Working for myself/on an individual contractual basis is my primary goal, with potentially setting up my own team/company like Linus (or working for his lol) being a more specific goal.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

A dream of mine is being my own boss and opening an arcade. Alas, for now it is but a dream. Some day though I'll figure out the formula to keep an arcade open because currently in the U.S. arcades are a dead industry excluding big franchise arcades

Taran should run for president!

My future hopefully will consist of:

Finishing high school while maintaining my current grades of A's and B's

Going off to college, not too far (I live in NJ, hopefully will be able to go to Syracuse, my dream school)

Ive got a huge imagination and architecture really sparks my interest, plan on getting into some sort of career as an architect or the like

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm going to college, and ill still look at for a job that way, also My uncle's business is always available for me to work in

wish i could make cash money. then i could get out of this bottleneck :/

Going off to college, not too far (I live in NJ, hopefully will be able to go to Syracuse, my dream school)

Ive got a huge imagination and architecture really sparks my interest, plan on getting into some sort of career as an architect.

You're a phony and everyone knows it!

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Keep grades up (3.6 or up gpa), go to college. Once I'm in college, I'm planning on working as a correctional officer, then moving on and eventually becoming an IT Pro.

You're a phony and everyone knows it!

wow u tryna crush my dreams here m8? ill bottle u

i stand quite proudly behind my plans and hopes for my future, its important to me, and even more so, my family

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

i stand quite proudly behind my plans and hopes for my future, its important to me

It says so right in your moniker! See? 

i stand quite proudly behind my plans and hopes for my future, its important to me, and even more so, my family

It says so right in your moniker! See? 

ladies ladies. lets all smoke some weed and netflix and chill

when i was young well younger i wanted to be a monster truck driver, then a wrestler, than a soldier for the military, than for about 4 years i had no dream no aspiration, and now i want to make games and animations and run my own business/company

Ive got a huge imagination and architecture really sparks my interest, plan on getting into some sort of career as an architect or the like

architecture also sparks my interests

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Do you know what Swindler means?  :P

i'll come but i wont smoke any weed

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

is their anything good on netflix anymore? Besides the netflix exclusives we obviously all watched already.

Do you know what Swindler means?

theres a difference between swndlr and swindler

Spoiler

is their anything good on netflix anymore? Besides the netflix exclusives we obviously all watched already.

hell i dont even watch netflix. I still pay for it though...

i think my sister watches it.. 

theres a difference between swndlr and swindler

The absence of 'i' and 'e'.

hell i dont even watch netflix. I still pay for it though...

i think my sister watches it.. 

man I swear every month like another 1000 titles get ripped from netflix. I'm about to switch to hulu or amazon video

man I swear every month like another 1000 titles get ripped from netflix. I'm about to switch to hulu or amazon video

eh if there are any movies on netflix i watch thoes but episodes.. nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

eh if there are any movies on netflix i watch thoes but episodes.. nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I saw this morning they added micheal bay's teenage mutant ninja turtles... Netflix quality assurance. Uh yeah, no..

architecture also sparks my interests

Very fascinating, isnt it ^_^

If youre into it and want to see some inspiring stuff - http://www.dezeen.com/2015/01/02/architecture-15-buildings-to-look-forward-to-in-2015/

Especially those new triangular penthouses in New York, Ive driven by them tons of times, got to go inside as well.