Which Mechanical Keyboard!?!?

I found so many good deals on mechanical keyboards im having a seizure and i cant decide which one to buy.

RAZER RZ03-00384600 Blackwidow Ultimate 

Logitech G710+

Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z

Cooler Master Quick Fire TK Gaming Keyboard

Corsair Vengeance K70

They are close enough in price so its not really an issue. If anyone can recommend one the help would be appreciated.

Currently im leaning towards K70, then Cooler Master, then blackwidow, then the other two. but still not sure.

Also, i prefer brown switches over blue but dont care that much.

K70, I got it my older brother got the K95, they're durable, look good, and will last a while. I highly recommend it. 

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I wouldnt get any of those but of those options I would go with the Logitech. I just think logitech in general makes things that last a long time and they have very mature software that is always easy to use. 

K70.

Spoiler

Everyday build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960x - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X99 - RAM: 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Intel 750 Series 1.2TB + 4TB WD Black - Case: Corsair 760T White - PSU: SeaSonic 1200W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Wireless Adapter: TP-Link Archer T9E - Monitor: Acer XB270HU bprz - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB - Mouse(s): Corsair Gaming M65 RGB + Logitech MX Master - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WhyK99 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/474247-r8-my-build/

Weekend build:

CPU: Intel Core i7 5930k - GPU(s): 2x EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified ACX2.0+ (SLI) - Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 - Motherboard: ASUS X99-Deluxe - RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 4x8GB (2666MHz) - Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB m.2 & 2TB Samsung 850 Evo - Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv - PSU: SeaSonic SnowSilent 1050W 80+ Platinum Certified - OS: Windows 10 Home - Monitor: Dell S2716DG 144hz - Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB - Mouse: Corsair Gaming M65 RGB - Headphones: Sennheiser PC363D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YYK93C

I found so many good deals on mechanical keyboards im having a seizure and i cant decide which one to buy.

Logitech G710+

Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z

Corsair Vengeance K70

They are close enough in price so its not really an issue. If anyone can recommend one the help would be appreciated.

Currently im leaning towards K70, then Cooler Master, then blackwidow, then the other two. but still not sure.

If you prefer Brown switches you really shouldnt get the Blackwidow, as it has "Blue" switches, i just love dat click doe  :D

Logitech G710+

Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z

Corsair Vengeance K70

K70!!

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I wouldnt get any of those but of those options I would go with the Logitech. I just think logitech in general makes things that last a long time and they have very mature software that is always easy to use. 

I would have to agree. I've been using the : G510 {original stuff here not the new "G = Gaming" series} the G700 and the G930 for probably AT-LEAST 3 years but I have a feeling it's upwards of 4 - 4&1/2. And their gaming software is next to none.

Thanks!

Chris R.

K70 (normal LED variant) only has MX Reds I reckon because the MX Blues weren't popular enough. Same thing goes for the RGB variant.

But I would definitely recommend the RGB version, I have it and it's amazing. I have MX Browns as well. K70 RGB is well worth the money (unless you don't care about the LEDs dying in the regular K70).

Think of it. It's the probably the thing you'll use the most (if you're like me). You're always on your computer so therefore it is worth the investment, at least in my opinion.

K70. I have a K65 which is like the same but w/o the ten keys. I love it, best purchase I have ever made! I have the MX Reds. Software is amazing too, as a bonus :)

k70 or quickfirre tk.

either is good.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If none of these are good what do you recommend?

If none of these are good what do you recommend?

I didnt say they were not good it's just not my style of keyboard nore do they fit my needs is all. To each his own. 

I currently own a Logitech G910 and a Cherry MX Board 3.0 and both are great. I used to have (several) K70s but every one had LEDs blow out with minimal use within a few weeks. This was close to launch and they may have fixed the issue now (I doubt it) so I can't really recommend those on the strength of that.

If I were to choose anew I'd likely try to get a deal on a Ducky Shine 3 or 4 - I've seen a few here and was sorely tempted on many occasions.

Otherwise probably a G710+ from that list.