Should i spent my 250 bucks or keep saving?

samcool55

CS:GO keys and do a crap load of unboxings. GG, say bye to your wallet and life

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

. I also want Freesync/G-sync (depends on next graphics card) and ultrawide, and if possible 144Hz but whatever :D I don't need 3440x1440, a nice 2560x1080 is good enough for me :).

this is in your price range and fits all the requirements you asked for https://www.g-sync.com/news/acer-x34-100hz-ips-ultrawide-g-sync-gaming-monitor/

Just get another $1,000USD and you're good. Lulz

Hey guys I want to upgrade:

Here is a list of parts that I have but don't want to upgrade:

---

Please advise.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

A 2nd monitor perhaps or like someone said, a nice chair. Or maybe a new desk

A 2nd monitor perhaps or like someone said, a nice chair. Or maybe a new desk

It will probably be a chair, my desk is fine, i have custom painted it and extended it, it's twice the size now :D

I'm fine with the amount of monitors, i got 4 of them atm, long story short, i have a 4:3 old-school one, my old 20" that only runs at 1600x900, my main 1920x1080 TN monitor and a tv :P

Yes it's a bit overkill but i don't really want to say goodbye to monitors :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Hey guys I want to upgrade:

Here is a list of parts that I have but don't want to upgrade:

---

Please advise.

Well is there something according to you from the list i don't want to upgrade i should upgrade? 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon