2 Pumps In Seriel vs Dual Loop Real Difference?

What is the difference realistically in temps between 2 pumps running in seriel vs 2 pumps running separately in a dual loop? I mean are we talking about a difference like 5c to 10c? or is it more like 1c to 3c?

It helps to use a single loop because if the CPU is working very hard but the GPU isnt doing anything, the GPU radiator assists the CPU radistor in dissipating heat. In a dual loop, if one part is working very hard but another is doing nothing, then only one rad can help cool.

It helps to use a single loop because if the CPU is working very hard but the GPU isnt doing anything, the GPU radiator assists the CPU radistor in dissipating heat. In a dual loop, if one part is working very hard but another is doing nothing, then only one rad can help cool.

Thanks for that, you know you make a real good point there never thought of it that way but makes sense specially when your gaming the radiator that is cooling the cpu won't be working as hard as the one cooling the gpu(s)

The easier upgrade/fixing solution (no need to remove everything if the GPU dies), plus looks is why dual loop is done (in my opinion).

Temprature vise so is it probally little difference.

I speak my mind, sorry if thats a problem.