NFS 2015? Thoughts / Opinions

OGFatal

So Need for Speed is coming out on the 5th of November, and from what I've seen it looks pretty good(sorry) The car customization looks pretty good, yet for me the best Racing game was Midnight Club LA on PS3. So what do you think will be the outcome of yet another NSF ?

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

We'll see when it comes out.

As usual.

We'll see when it comes out.

As usual.

Yeah Ubisoft are usually a huge disappointment but it looks like they have put some thought into it, like if you change your exhaust your cars sound/tone will change, same goes for sound systems 

They did release this new video today: 

Tbh I'm looking forward to it, haven't really enjoyed a racing game since underground 2, or maybe burnout paradise. I wont be pre ordering it obviously, but I still have high hopes. 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Ive seen some gameplays of demo and graphics are decent when u race. Level of detail on the car in garage is amazing for a console !

When i see the game on my pc or 1440p screen ill be impressed if the game lives up to the hype.

It seems like it will have wider (is that correct word to use?) customability than U2.

I wont preorder unless its £20 on g2a, but im 80% decided to buy it after launch.

@OGFatal i played older version of Midnight Club back in 90s-early 2000 :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

This is the first NFS in years that I'm looking forward to, unless EA pulls a SimCity/BF4 with this one. 

144Hz goodness

They did release this new video today: 

Tbh I'm looking forward to it, haven't really enjoyed a racing game since underground 2, or maybe burnout paradise. I wont be pre ordering it obviously, but I still have high hopes. 

Ive seen some gameplays of demo and graphics are decent when u race. Level of detail on the car in garage is amazing for a console !

When i see the game on my pc or 1440p screen ill be impressed if the game lives up to the hype.

It seems like it will have wider (is that correct word to use?) customability than U2.

I wont preorder unless its £20 on g2a, but im 80% decided to buy it after launch.

@OGFatal i played older version of Midnight Club back in 90s-early 2000 :)

This is the first NFS in years that I'm looking forward to, unless EA pulls a SimCity/BF4 with this one. 

Agreed unless its really cheap on G2A for pre-order Ill get it, otherwise I'll just get it for Christmas that way there will already be reviews.

We can rice our cars now? Cool....

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

We can rice our cars now? Cool....

About time ! If theres dmg done to the cars even better :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

How stupidly good does that trailer look,

It's looks like how Iv imagined need for speed should be since need for speed underground 2

I'm litterly shitting a sideways brick for this game I hope it doesn't disappoint

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

yeah....

considering it's EA they might do some " wicked " movement again

30fps locked engine

always online because they think it's awesome

console parity because that's what people want, all fair no one will argue which platform is the best, because our game is the most important to talk about.

oh yeah... let's add microtransaction, people loves buying stuff than earn by playing our games, it's great, it's awesome, to make it more appealing, let's put the best stuff in store that can't be unlock/get in the game.

This game will be successful again.

/s

No cockpit view

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/need-for-speed-2015-has-no-cockpit-view/

Always online DRM

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/need-speed-2015-requires-always-online-internet-connection-1503443

Sorry to be downer, I want to like this game due to my childhood history with NFS.

To be honest I'm kind of hoping that these things and probably a load of micro transactions are the only 'downsides' to the game 

If they are then I'm 100% fine with that and would still be more than willing to buy it, because they don't really affect me, I never liked the cockpit view (Although obviously they should have included it as an option for those who do) and my PC is always online anyway without issues, and I don't mind not having the latest DLC car addition or w/e. 

But I can see how some of those things would be a game breaker for a lot of people :/ 

But if they are the only things and it works smoothly in a 21:9 3440x1440 format with unlocked fps then I'll be happy 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

Why the hell would you want cockpit view...?

Anyways. Looks fun! It's going to be a smooth launch and it's going to work.

You've obviously never played a game that felt the best with a racing wheel.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

I can't wait for it to be honest.
The always online is pretty annoying but what ever.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Why the hell would you want cockpit view...?

Fantasy of being in the driver's seat of an exotic car. Immersion.

Always-Online DRM is concerning.  Also EA.

I'll see how it plays out.  Latest NFS I played was Most Wanted 2012, with an FPS cap and aggressive marketing in-game.  It was terrible.  Oh yeah, those cars you have to take down to claim for yourself?  Sometimes I'd be chasing them, and they'd dart off to an area only accessible if you have the DLC.  I hope they don't pull that kind of crap in this one again.

[witty signature]