Need help to choose AIO liquid cooler

GiH4R

Hello fellas! This is my rig...

Its time for me to buy an AIO water cooler and i've always wanted the Corsair h100i but lately im into the cooler master nepton 240m as well!

Which one you think is the better one?
Do you have any other AIOs to suggest to me?

You think i should buy the noctua nf-f12 fans at all?(will they boost the performance significantly?)

Thanks in advance!

I'd go for the newer H100i GTX tbh. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

corsair or nzxt

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would go for H100i and NF12s but make sure to just use the fan splitter and plug it into the motherboard instead of the pump since I here Corsair Link is buggy and a motherboard would so a better job anyways

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/6118/5/corsair-hydro-h80i-gt--h100i-gtx-review-sexy-waterkoelers-vergelijking-met-andere-waterkoelers

The H100i GTX is pretty loud. They couldn't bring the cooler down to 30dB for the test represented by the green bar.

thats because of the stock fans

you should always replace the fans when buying an AiO with something quieter

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

thats because of the stock fans

you should always replace the fans when buying an AiO with something quieter

Why not just buy something with decent fans to begin with. The X61 seems to be tameable.

Why not just buy something with decent fans to begin with. The X61 seems to be tameable.

well because there is only one AiO that I know of which comes with sub-20dba fans, and its from coolermaster, so I would never buy that

Spoiler