Fallout 4 Xbox 1 or Pc?

fleshwoundf08x

So ever since Tod Howard announced at E3 that the Xbox 1 will have mod support for Fallout 4 ive been wondering which platform to get Fallout out for first! I have a pretty good gaming PC but also within a few days will be picking up and Xbox 1 for pretty much just Halo and to replace my 360 that seems to be about dead! So i was just wondering if anyone else is considering getting it first for Xbox 1 and buying it later for pc once the graphical mods come out? I would add PS4 but i havnt heard if Sony has said anything about them supporting mods for Fallout ik Tod said he wanted to have it for the Ps4 but it was up to Sony!

So ever since Tod Howard announced at E3 that the Xbox 1 will have mod support for Fallout 4 ive been wondering which platform to get Fallout out for first! I have a pretty good gaming PC but also within a few days will be picking up and Xbox 1 for pretty much just Halo and to replace my 360 that seems to be about dead! So i was just wondering if anyone else is considering getting it first for Xbox 1 and buying it later for pc once the graphical mods come out? I would add PS4 but i havnt heard if Sony has said anything about them supporting mods for Fallout ik Tod said he wanted to have it for the Ps4 but it was up to Sony!

Even though it will have mod support, it still will be inferior to the PC product in the fact that it won't be able to achieve the same resolutions or frame rates that the PC can

Of course whether it will for you depends entirely on your hardware

But if you have the money for a xbox one, that could buy a graphics card that could run it in 1440p.

As @terminal2 has said, there will be mods on Xbox One, although no where near the quality that of PC mods. The graphics will be so much better, with PC mods. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Yeah i understand that! I have a good gaming pc already! I5 4670k and a 970 so ill have no problem running it on pc just kind been liking sitting back in my recliner relaxin and playing on my 360 so been considering since im about to buy a xbox 1 in a couple of days just buying it for that first play through it for a while on there and then switching to pc when the mods actually start pouring out! Then i can just let my brother borrow my xbox copy since he pretty much will never buy games just borrow mine. I think he has half of my 360 collection at his place!

plug the controller into PC and get the best of both worlds :)

Exactly what I do.  I LOVE the 360 OEM controller

Yeah i use mine occasionally like for modded skyrim and gta! I just dont want to move my pc into the living room just to play a game and since im already getting an xbox 1 so i figured i would just get it for that first! Plus im considering taking my vacation at that time and goin to my brothers and an xbox 1 is easier to travel with theb packing up my pc

Q:"insert random game here" for XBox or PC?

A: PC.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I'm waiting to see if my PC is powerful enough to run it at higher settings than I would get on xbox one. My PC is no slouch, but the game is HUGE and the graphics look incredible, so I'm worried my mid-range GPU can't handle it.

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

I'm waiting to see if my PC is powerful enough to run it at higher settings than I would get on xbox one. My PC is no slouch, but the game is HUGE and the graphics look incredible, so I'm worried my mid-range GPU can't handle it.

Whats your specs?

Q:"insert random game here" for XBox or PC?

A: PC.

It wasnt about which version is gonna be better i was asking is anyone considering getting a copy for both systems like i am!

no I would rather have it 1080p at 60fps maxed out on pc playing on tv with controller. Since I started playing on pc at 60fps I don't think I cant go back to 30 or less..

Going to have to go with PC too haha. fleshwoundf08x does the xb1 not have remote desktop? that would be a good feature

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon

no I would rather have it 1080p at 60fps maxed out on pc playing on tv with controller. Since I started playing on pc at 60fps I don't think I cant go back to 30 or less..

Xbox one's FPS is closer to 60. 

Also get it for the platform you will enjoy it on most. Dont buy a game for the potential frame rates or resolution. If you want to buy it for console, but it for console. If you want it for PC, get it for PC. Just have fun with the game. That's what it's all about anyway.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

Also get it for the platform you will enjoy it on most. Dont buy a game for the potential frame rates or resolution. If you want to buy it for console, but it for console. If you want it for PC, get it for PC. Just have fun with the game. That's what it's all about anyway.

Well i plan on buying it for both the xbox and pc so im gonna have fun for a long time!

There is often no difference between Xbox One and PC games if you set the resolution and framerate to the same level as the Xbox One.

I tricked my friends with that in Witcher 3.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

So u only have money for a 270X but have a Xbox One.. what a joke

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Says the one with the 980ti :D

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Sounds like you're looking for confirmation that what your thinking is a good idea? I say go for it. Who says you can't buy it for XOne for the on the couch comfort, and then later buy it on PC for the superior mod support? If you're already thinking it's a good idea, then you don't need any of us to tell you otherwise.

Personally, I will be playing it on PC as I prefer the mouse/keyboard controls. 

Main Rig - i7 5930K // Corsair H100i // ASUS X99 Deluxe // Corsair Vengeance 16GB // Samsung 850 EVO SSD 250GB + 1TB // MSI RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio // Corsair Obsidian 550D // Corsair HX850 // Acer Predator 1440p // Windows 10 x64

Says the one with the 980ti :D

Lol I still play my xbox one though, there are some games I prefer on console or like Madden, console only :D

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

Lol I still play my xbox one though, there are some games I prefer on console or like Madden, console only :D

Which games do you prefer on consoles lol?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

A mid range gpu will probably max it out, looks like an updated skyrim, but I hope they fix the cpu threading

http://i.imgur.com/7XanDcS.png

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

A mid range gpu will probably max it out, looks like an updated skyrim, but I hope they fix the cpu threading

http://i.imgur.com/7XanDcS.png

And Skyrim looked like a updated Fallout 3?

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

And Skyrim looked like a updated Fallout 3?

My point exactly

Bethesda makes games that look like they are the years old when they are Brand new, except they are as stable as games that need another 6 months to finish

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R