Corsair H100i

Go to solution Solved by Stefken89,

Usually the best option is fans in pull on the radiator, and hot air out of the case.

That means fans above the radiator, oriented so the fan "pulls" air through the radiator (fan faced down onto the radiator).

I am gonna get a Corsair H100i for my CPU, my case i am using is NZXT H440, i wondering how should i put it on the top of the case? Fans above the radiator or Fans below radiator. The fans do i put it pull the air in the case or push the air out of the case? i am confuse of these pull and push.

I am gonna get a Corsair H100i for my CPU, my case i am using is NZXT H440, i wondering how should i put it on the top of the case? Fans above the radiator or Fans below radiator. The fans do i put it pull the air in the case or push the air out of the case? i am confuse of these pull and push.

I would put the fans between the rad and the case roof in pull so they're exhausting the heat out. 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Put the fans in between the rad and the case pulling air out. It's easier to get the dust out from there that way.

Put the fans in between the rad and the case pulling air out. It's easier to get the dust out from there that way.

pulling air out mean the front of the fan is facing up? 

Usually the best option is fans in pull on the radiator, and hot air out of the case.

That means fans above the radiator, oriented so the fan "pulls" air through the radiator (fan faced down onto the radiator).

pulling air out mean the front of the fan is facing up? 

Yes. But which side do I think of as the front? :D There should be arrows indicating the blow and rotation directions.

Yes. But which side do I think of as the front? :D There should be arrows indicating the blow and rotation directions.

The front of the fan is the open side, the motor side with the braces is the back of the fan where the air is expelled as indicated by the arrows.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd