Are real balisongs Legal?

Aytex

State is alabama

I just want to do tricks wit dem at my house, wont be carrying it to school or places. just home and outside in le woods ;)

Maybe...?

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

If they are get a dull blade one because they're legal in every state.

Taran should run for president!

I hope they aren't banned for you over there. They are banned here in Canada.

giphy.gif

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

I already read this. never really specifys if it does

Well check if the balisongs website ships to Alabama if it does than they're legal. If they don't then they're not legal.

Taran should run for president!

with how you talk most the time on this site...i fear you'll hurt yourself real fast

I already read this. never really specifys if it does

It says they are legal.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Well check if the balisongs website ships to Alabama if it does than they're legal. If they don't then they're not legal.

balisongs are butterfly knives. and you can get them at amazon easialy

example: http://www.amazon.com/Force-Assisted-Opening-Stainless-Rainbow/dp/B00KC5IELA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1441253150&sr=8-2&keywords=butterfly+knife

State is alabama

I just want to do tricks wit dem at my house, wont be carrying it to school or places. just home and outside in le woods ;)

Yes they are legal to have, enjoy having one, I've had many over the years and by far my favorite thing to do in my free time, increases finger dexterity and looks just plain cool. Look at cutlerylover on youtube for instructionals on tricks.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Yes they are legal to have, enjoy having one, I've had many over the years and by far my favorite thing to do in my free time, increases finger dexterity and looks just plain cool.

know any websites that make some cool ones? (besides amazon lol)

know any websites that make some cool ones? (besides amazon lol)

Benchmades are the best, I get my knifes from bladehq, also make sure to look at cutelrylover on youtube that's where I learned all my tricks from. Don't get a cheap one or you'll regret it they break so easily, save yourself the trouble and danger and buy something of quality.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Benchmades are the best, I get my knifes from bladehq, also make sure to look at cutelrylover on youtube that's where I learned all my tricks from. Don't get a cheap one or you'll regret it they break so easily, save yourself the trouble and danger and buy something of quality.

o god the first one is 400$ USD lol

thoes are expeisnve AF

I reckon in about week OP is gonna end up on one of those A&E emergency room TV shows. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

o god the first one is 400$ USD lol

lol, my first balisong was a Bearops, that I later gave to my little brother, so I can recommend those they served me very well and are around $100, but yeah benchmades are the best and are not cheap I spent $500 on my benchmade 51.

lol, my first balisong was a Bearops, that I later gave to my little brother, so I can recommend those they served me very well and are around $100, but yeah benchmades are the best and are not cheap I spent $500 on my benchmade 51.

yea i'd much rather spend 200+ USD on a gpu than a knife lol. i just want one that wont break and use it for tricks lol

yea i'd much rather spend 200+ USD on a gpu than a knife lol. i just want one that wont break and use it for tricks lol

Bearops are probably the way to go then, if you get something under 50, they break within a year and the blade can fly off...and it's not good ha ha. Minimum is around 70-100 range.

Bearops are probably the way to go then, if you get something under 50, they break within a year and the blade can fly off...and it's not good ha ha. Minimum is around 70-100 range.

70$ isnt that high. any good ones for that money? 

70$ isnt that high. any good ones for that money? 

I've had the "Bear OPS Bear-Song IV Butterfly Knife Aluminum (4.38" Satin Plain) B-400-S" on BladeHQ I had it for a year or two and now my little brother has it and it worked great for me. It was around $80 ish I believe.

I've had the "Bear OPS Bear-Song IV Butterfly Knife Aluminum (4.38" Satin Plain) B-400-S" on BladeHQ I had it for a year or two and now my little brother has it and it worked great for me. It was around $80 ish I believe.

what do you mean how I talk? what does grammar have to do with hand eye coordination?

I said that because you come off as very dumb sometimes...most the time