How do I setup this machine for folding?

I have a micro-ATX in the basement. It has an i5-4690, 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD, a GTX 760,

GA-H97M-D3H motherboard and 16 GB RAM. Do I just install the F@H software and let it go or is there something I have to do to optimize it?

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

I believe you can set the amount of processing power the F@H program uses, and I think it just runs from there. Correct me if I'm wrong

Dunno. I was hoping I could just install the software and let it do it's thing.

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)

It should run on it's own, just don't close it

What do you mean " don't close it?"

I have a micro-ATX in the basement. It has an i5-4690, 120 GB SSD, 1TB HDD, a GTX 760,

GA-H97M-D3H motherboard and 16 GB RAM. Do I just install the F@H software and let it go or is there something I have to do to optimize it?

Install the thing, set your passkey, join the LTT team, and reduce the CPU folding so that it only uses 3 cores, in order for you to have a free core for the GPU. And that's pretty much it.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

To make it even simpler, the client will automatically leave a core for the gpu. Registering an id an getting a passkey

is optional. So yeah, install and let it do it's thing, just check up on it every now and then. Set the slider to full to fold

on the gpu while not in idle.

I'm on holidays right now, but will set this up next week.