Eizo FlexScan EV2750 | Professional Grade IPS Display | 1440p | IFA 2015

Eizo FlexScan EV2750

UEoz7XH.png

CNzO9Y2XAAALBaA.jpg

This is a 27" 2560x1440 IPS Display from Ezio featuring a flat bezel-less design. 

This display is very much geared towards professional/business use, and not towards that of a gamer (Not to say that it couldn't be used for gaming though) 

Pretty much all of its features are aligned to office use, low power consumption and ergonomics. And I'm sure it being Eizo will mean the price matches the professional business side of it.

It features a quick release latch for better use of vesa stands, an ergonomic stand with 155mm of height adjustment, 40° tilt (5° down, 35° up), and 344° swivel. It pivots 90° clockwise and counter-clockwise and the bezels are less than 1mm on the sides and top with a panel border of 5.5mm, and an overall thickness of 48.5mm.

Quotes from tftcentral: 

EIZO uses a hybrid dimming technology that makes flicker unperceivable even at low brightness levels. Furthermore, in dimly-lit work environments, brightness is adjustable to 1 cd/m2which is less than 1% of the maximum.

EIZO’s incorporates its own EcoView technologies to reduce typical power consumption to 22 watts. Auto EcoView automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness in accordance with the ambient brightness to trim power usage while reducing eye fatigue. EIZO has upgraded Auto EcoView so that it takes into account the human eye’s sensitivity to changes in low brightness levels up to 100 cd/m2 and renders these changes less noticeable for more comfortable viewing.

The features listed above will be very helpful in keeping power cost down and reducing eye strain for office environments. Which again is why this isn't for your typical gaming consumer, and why I don't expect the price to match up with other 27" IPS 1440p displays. 

Link: http://www.eizo.co.uk/EIZO-launches-new-EV2750.html

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

yeah 1mm bezel with a fucking black glass border of 1 cm. Nothing to see here folks. move on.

yeah 1mm bezel with a fucking black glass border of 1 cm. Nothing to see here folks. move on.

This is ezio, they generally back their claims:

thinnest-bezels.jpg

The LCD panel’s perimeter has black borders of 5.5 mm. that's almost half a CM, very impressive imo.

This is ezio, they generally back their claims:

thinnest-bezels.jpg

The LCD panel’s perimeter has black borders of 5.5 mm. that's almost half a CM, very impressive imo.

i've been dissapointed way too often by these. i won't get my hopes up.

well its 1.4cm? between two montiors which is the lowest ive seen for a large display?

i'll believe it when i see it with my own eyes. far too many marketing picsa for these types of monitors are streched and photoshoped to give the impression of edge to edge display.

price and where to buy?

Not a clue to either of those! Sorry aha, as of right now I think the way to go about 'buying' them is to contact Eizo directly, because they say it's available for shipping, but then they say, "Date of availability varies so contact the EIZO subsidiary or distributor in your country for details.

However in Japan you can buy one for ¥111,024 which is about £600 or $900, BUT that isn't taking into account any difference in taxes or anything, that's just a straight conversion from the taxed Japanese price to dollars and pounds. 

I did say in the post it's less than 1mm with a 5.5mm panel border, you can expect that to be dead on right. This isn't your usual commercial grade display, it's a high end office oriented display for commercial uses, not consumer. And with the price Eizo will probably be charging for it you can expect it to be correct. 

But yeah I do know what you mean by being disappointed by marketing gimmicks that say 'frame-less design' or 'edge to edge display' there are a lot of these out there, the only displays now a days that really have the panel border/frame that they say they do are a couple Dell's, and that's about it. But this Eizo should be what it says it is. 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's