Razer kraken audio problem part 3

Fausto315

I just installed razer surround and got surround pro and now there is no audio. Why is razer the most incompetent audio product makers ever?!?!!! Is there a way to fix this other than burning my kraken headset and going to buy a pair of hyperx cloud 2 headphones?

i wont be much help here, but i dig your choice for the hyperx clouds master race.

I just installed razer surround and got surround pro and now there is no audio. Why is razer the most incompetent audio product makers ever?!?!!! Is there a way to fix this other than burning my kraken headset and going to buy a pair of hyperx cloud 2 headphones?

That is why you get Sennheiser. Don't use the Razer surround software, it is crappy. I've tried it once and  never again.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

Get rid of surround, it's useless. It isn't really required, so don't use it. 

Getting the cloud 2's wouldn't be a bad idea either :P

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2