Trading Metal gear solid 5

Tiber1337

So I have the game from nvidia bundle, got it from a friend, If I turn it into a gift, will I be able to trade it on steam?

I just have the key and am looking for a way to somehow trade it

There are websites where you can sell your Steam keys for cash.

There are websites where you can sell your Steam keys for cash.

Thanks, care to share? I wouldn't want to enter a website where they just steal my key

Thanks, care to share? I wouldn't want to enter a website where they just steal my key

People say this is a good site 

https://www.reddit.com

Edit: Sorry, wrong site. I'll look for one soon and PM you with it if you need.

Also is there any way to check if a key is used without activating it?

use g2a.com and sell it :P

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

The nvidia key does not give you a Steam key.  When you redeem the nvidia key, you are asked to log into Steam and then it adds it to your account.  No idea what happens if you try to do that if you already own it, but I highly doubt it just dumps a game into your inventory to gift away.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

give them the code from nvidia, they can redeem it!!

I was given an nvidia code from someone on the forums for MGSV and redeemed it just fine

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

will trade for mah steam account

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Thanks but I'm looking for cash or cs:go skins . I've got a butterfly knife I play with in real life and I want to make enough to buy one in CSGO as well :))

kk. I guess I can buy you a skin. What budget would you say?

EDIT: Actually I change my mind.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.