GTA 5 CAR MODS HELP

alihazzi7

i have installed everything it has asked me to then when i launch the game it starts downloading and when i get in game the car that i installed has gone reset ? need help 

https://gyazo.com/a888af3269d06c1c0c0b34507b84924d

i have done what it asked me to::::::

Launch OpenIV and in edit mode replace Game folder\x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf all 3 files

Replace tuning in Game folder\x64i.rpf\levels\gta5\vehiclemods\schafter2_mods.rpf

but it still downloads and resets the cars 

Turn off Wi-Fi and pull out Ethernet cable if you have one. Start the game in offline mode. Car mods only work in offline to my experience

~Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde~

Turn off Wi-Fi and pull out Ethernet cable if you have one. Start the game in offline mode. Car mods only work in offline to my experience

Really? Thats awful. I guess its unfair for online players.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  •