Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain Graphical Issues

jmilroy94

Hey guys,

So I've been playing Phantom Pain for a little bit and I've just noticed a few issues with the graphics. There seem to be visual artifacts or marks over the entire screen (which I didn't notice during the cutscenes) and its kinda bothering me. It is really noticeable in the horse's front area in the photo attached.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what is going on and how to fix it. I'm running a GTX 960 and the settings are also attached.

PS frame rate is fine.

post-256873-0-37804800-1441188744_thumb.

post-256873-0-35527300-1441188766_thumb.

Can you circle the artifact? I can't see it (probably need my eyes checked)....

Maybe it's just you?

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

You mean the odd textures on the front of his torso?

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. That's where it is the most apparent but it is actually all over the entire screen. Wasn't there in cutscenes.

Interestingly enough, restarted my computer and it's gone. So weird. 

Experiencing the same thing sometimes after alt tabbing. It's really irritating and I'm kinda used to alt tabbing a lot. :P

Played it 3 hours (the intro was wwaaayyyyyyyy too long!)

Graphics are no Witcher 3 Level but ok. I noticed that it dont safe the changed Key Bindings and this ridiculous gamepad toolstips are annoying. Beside that, it looks like a more solid Port, not like Batman Arkham Shit. Im glad mouse and Keyboard work as it should.

60fps lock..well could have been worse. My Card barely notice its  doing anything.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO