[GMG] Bioshock Infinite for $1/1€/1£

79wjd

Vote for the Golden Joy Stick awards and get a copy of Bioshock Infinite for $1/1€/1£ and then get that $1/1€/1£ back in the form of a GMG credit.

https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I could swear I've seen this thread before but I can't find it for the life of me

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I could swear I've seen this thread before but I can't find it for the life of me

Probably in the wrong subforum.

Edit: Found it: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/442034-gmg-bioshock-infinite-%C2%A31/

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Ayy. I actually haven't played Bioshock Infinite yet. I've played the first two. I'll take this.  :D  Thanks.

Definitely worth it, but I got mine for free :D

HD 7970 bundle w/ Crysis 3 and FC3 Blood Dragon (which I barely played)

When i got to "Gaming Personality Of The Year" i was thinking to myself - "i fucking hope that Anita Sarkeesian is not in this list".

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Which means it FREe

Magical Pineapples

Thank you for this. Bioshock Infinite was great. I'll be buying it just to have a second copy to giveaway. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ultimate Game of the Year!

Batman: Arkham Knight

amirite?

I quite enjoyed it actually.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah me too. I voted for it.

I'm sure I would enjoy it if it wasn't such a shitty port.

Witcher 3 by miles for me.

voted and got the game. thanks for posting this. It'll be nice to go back and replay this. it was a great game.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Thank you so much havent played this game is it good for £1 had to snap it up absoulte dirt cheap 

Favorite game of all time, no kidding.

I played the story at least 4X and still get mindfucked at the ending :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Well since I've never played it it was a no brainer for me. 

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

Not only is Bioshock Infinite an amazing game, but it runs really well on lower end hardware. Even at the 3.2 GHz stock my Pentium G3258 could keep a locked 60 fps with my GTX 970 in this game. I think this game is even better than the first Bioshock, and I really loved that game.

Yeah, this has one of the most creative and engaging stories I have ever seen in a game. I'd even put it above Fallout 1 and 2 for the storytelling. And while Bioshock 1 lost a lot of steam once you figured some of the main plot points halfway through the game, Infinite was amazing throughout. Bioshock Infinite would have made a really good movie, but thankfully they made it into a game instead (so much more fun than passively watching a film). The whole 1920s setting was incredible, and I was dying laughing hearing Cyndi Lauper songs in a couple of areas. I don't want to say too much more though and blow some of the incredible plotlines in this masterpiece.

Not only is Bioshock Infinite an amazing game, but it runs really well on lower end hardware. Even at the 3.2 GHz stock my Pentium G3258 could keep a locked 60 fps with my GTX 970 in this game. I think this game is even better than the first Bioshock, and I really loved that game.

I should probably really give Bioshock another chance. I started playing Bioshock 1 and at like twenty minutes in I just found myself not enjoying it...so I stopped, but then I hear from so many people how good of a game it actually is... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

I should probably really give Bioshock another chance. I started playing Bioshock 1 and at like twenty minutes in I just found myself not enjoying it...so I stopped, but then I hear from so many people how good of a game it actually is... 

I would, especially if its free.

Infinite as I said before, remains to be the best game Ive ever played.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Have you played Infinite? It's definitely a better game and the storylines have nothing to do with each other, so there is no reason to play the original first.

Most of my votes went to indie games... My god, I'm a hipster.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Still haven't gotten my dollar back. Might be because I already owned and played it on my linked Steam account.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.