Need help making a build for 6000usd/51000Nok

See the bit in bold

Is it possible that you can make me a "cheap" custom loop from these two sites: https://www.techbay.no/ https://www.komplett.no/category/10462 

Can you make a build that is good but watercooled and include the monitor and a mechanical keyboard? I would like to have it in a Corsair graphite 780T if possible. 

Is it possible that you can make me a "cheap" custom loop from these two sites: https://www.techbay.no/ https://www.komplett.no/category/10462 

Can you make a build that is good but watercooled and include the monitor and a mechanical keyboard? I would like to have it in a Corsair graphite 780T if possible. 

I'll see if I have some time later. Working out loops takes a while :).

I do not know how I choose water cooling components.. How do I find out what I need?

Post a build in Water Cooling asking for help with appropriate water cooling components.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Post a build in Water Cooling asking for help with appropriate water cooling components.

The problem is I do not know exactly what build I am going with quite yet...

Figuring that out is a good place to start; and also working out why you are watercooling and what you want to achieve is helpful.

Figuring that out is a good place to start; and also working out why you are watercooling and what you want to achieve is helpful.

I am here for recommendations :P I am watercooling for two reasons, 1.Looks awesome 2.Cooler temps. 

Until you know what components you are going with, designing a liquid cooling loop is pointless. Actually, it isn't really possible since gpu and cpu blocks are specific to those items.

Until you know what components you are going with, designing a liquid cooling loop is pointless. Actually, it isn't really possible since gpu and cpu blocks are specific to those items.

https://www.komplett.no/k/shoplist.aspx?mode=edit&ShoppingListId=1589411 I made this rig. I can use a little bit less than 10 000kr on watercooling  with this rig. Is it possible to just use hard tubes so I don't have to use a heat gun?

Edit: I changed it to a single 2tb hard drive.

https://www.komplett.no/k/shoplist.aspx?mode=edit&ShoppingListId=1589411 I made this rig. I can use a little bit less than 10 000kr on watercooling  with this rig. Is it possible to just use hard tubes so I don't have to use a heat gun?

Wishlists do not seem to be public at this site.

A single hdd is always better than two.

Soft tubing doesnt need a heatgun; it flexes by hand.

hardtubes need heating and bending equipment.

A single hdd is always better than two.

nah 2 HDDs in RAID 1 :). I never put HDDs in anything other than some kind of redundant raid (1,6 or 10)

A single hdd is always better than two

I don't know how to put in a  image so I will just write it:

Cpu: I7 5820k

Mobo: Asus rampage v extreme

Gpu: Evga gtx 980 ti superclocked(reference)

RAM: hyperx fury 2666mhz 4x8gb

PSU: evga supernova g2 1000w

SSD: samsung 850 evo 500gbx2

HDD: Western digital black 2tb

Case: Corsair graphite 780t

Soft tubing doesnt need a heatgun; it flexes by hand.

hardtubes need heating and bending equipment.

Isn't it possible to put something in between two tubes? You're the expert here so I will let you decide :) I do not own a heat for your information.

@JarlOfBacon

You don't really need much more, especially with the fact that you are only running 2x1080p monitors, so the SLI 980tis will work perfectly for you here. The only thing you may want to add if you REALLY want the extra performance is maybe an Intel 750 series PCIe SSD or a Samsung SM951 drive. What ive given you will basically give very nice performance with pretty good acoustics. If you really want, swap out the G1 Gaming versions of the GTX 980Tis for the Strix, however there may be not enough clearance in that case for it to be cooled very well.

I don't know how to put in a  image so I will just write it:

Cpu: I7 5820k

Mobo: Asus rampage v extreme

Gpu: Evga gtx 980 ti superclocked(reference)

RAM: hyperx fury 2666mhz 4x8gb

PSU: evga supernova g2 1000w

SSD: samsung 850 evo 500gbx2

HDD: Western digital black 2tb

Case: Corsair graphite 780t

Please try to not go with reference design if you can. Try get something with a custom PCB and with an aftermarket cooler as it will give better temps and overclocks. I would recommend the G1 Gaming/Strix/FTW cards

Make sure you go to www.prisguide.no and check the price for each of your components individually. Komplett.no is simple but doesn't give you the best price overall. Also, 1080p is sacrilege if you're spending two monthly salaries on this thing :)

Here is a 50 000 NOK build for you, without extensive watercooling. It includes 2x MSI 980 TI and 2x AOC u3477pqu 34" Ultrawide screens.

Add another 1k NOK or so for extra fans and other items.

God I wish I had your money.

Please try to not go with reference design if you can. Try get something with a custom PCB and with an aftermarket cooler as it will give better temps and overclocks. I would recommend the G1 Gaming/Strix/FTW cards

The reason I went with the reference card is because I was planning to make a custom loop for them with the help of @Elfuego

Make sure you go to www.prisguide.no and check the price for each of your components individually. Komplett.no is simple but doesn't give you the best price overall. Also, 1080p is sacrilege if you're spending two monthly salaries on this thing :)

Here is a 50 000 NOK build for you, without extensive watercooling. It includes 2x MSI 980 TI and 2x AOC u3477pqu 34" Ultrawide screens.

Add another 1k NOK or so for extra fans and other items.

God I wish I had your money.

I was planning to use prisjakt since that is the "better" one in norway. I do not need those sweet monitors since I already have a 24 inch benq xl2420z and I want it to be the same size so there isn't much difference.

I wouldn't say that you need to spend that much money!  but for a GPU get a 980 ti its like the titan but cheaper!

I'll be back with a build. You'll have quite the wonderful setup with a ~$6000 budget.

Edit:

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($368.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 280L 122.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($95.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3 EATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($477.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Classified ACX 2.0+ Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($709.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Classified ACX 2.0+ Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($709.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  ($163.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM (64-bit)  ($124.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Monitor: Acer XB270HU bprz 144Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($749.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $4969.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-03 14:15 EDT-0400

I put in the two Noctua fans for the AiO since I believe those fans are some of the best on the market. The reason I put Windows 8.1 Pro as opposed to 10 is because it's quite a bit cheaper and if you plan on streaming a bunch you'll want 8.1 for now since it's tried and true with very few bugs with streaming software, etc. You can always upgrade for free within the year of W10's release.

There's that, I'll leave the peripherals to you. I'd recommend the Ducky Shine 5 for a keyboard, an Audio-Technica AT2020 or AT 2035 for a mic since you'll be streaming (don't forget you'll need an audio setup to convert the XLR connection so you can use it with your computer, or I'd recommend a Blue Icicle XLR to USB converter (I have one). You can find that on Amazon), a good pair of headphones such as Sennheisers or Beyerdynamics, and really the mouse is up to you.

If anyone else feels they could make a better build please feel free to adjust mine, I'm by no means an expert. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I'll let you figure out peripherals on your own, but here is your tower. Fully themed, monster machine.

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI X99A GAMING 7 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($263.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($135.49 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($668.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($668.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($126.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $2694.51
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-03 14:04 EDT-0400

7800X3D - MSI B650 MAG Tomahawk - 32GB 6000mhz CL30 - Gigabyte 3080 TI - 2TB NVME - 1000w PSU - ID Cooling 240mm AIO

Might be overkill but if you have the moneys, go for it :D

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($899.99 @ Micro Center)
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: EVGA Classified EATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($333.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($244.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($244.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 2TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($923.94 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($191.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($191.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI)  ($678.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card (3-Way SLI)  ($678.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Corsair 750D Airflow Edition ATX Full Tower Case  ($139.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1600W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($384.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($16.89 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($89.75 @ OutletPC)
Total: $5814.45
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-03 14:05 EDT-0400

Might be overkill but if you have the moneys, go for it :D

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($899.99 @ Micro Center)

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($113.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: EVGA Classified EATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($333.98 @ Newegg)

Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 2TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($923.94 @ Amazon)

Case: Corsair 750D Airflow Edition ATX Full Tower Case  ($139.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1600W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($384.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($16.89 @ OutletPC)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($89.75 @ OutletPC)

Total: $5814.45

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-03 14:05 EDT-0400

The problem is that here in norway it costs way more than it does in the us so when you say 1000 dollars it is more like 2000 dollars for me. Wish I could build that though!

I'll be back with a build. You'll have quite the wonderful setup with a ~$6000 budget.

Edit:

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 280L 122.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($95.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: Asus RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3 EATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($477.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe ATX Full Tower Case  ($163.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM (64-bit)  ($124.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $4969.75
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-03 14:15 EDT-0400

I put in the two Noctua fans for the AiO since I believe those fans are some of the best on the market. The reason I put Windows 8.1 Pro as opposed to 10 is because it's quite a bit cheaper and if you plan on streaming a bunch you'll want 8.1 for now since it's tried and true with very few bugs with streaming software, etc. You can always upgrade for free within the year of W10's release.

There's that, I'll leave the peripherals to you. I'd recommend the Ducky Shine 5 for a keyboard, an Audio-Technica AT2020 or AT 2035 for a mic since you'll be streaming (don't forget you'll need an audio setup to convert the XLR connection so you can use it with your computer, or I'd recommend a Blue Icicle XLR to USB converter (I have one). You can find that on Amazon), a good pair of headphones such as Sennheisers or Beyerdynamics, and really the mouse is up to you.

If anyone else feels they could make a better build please feel free to adjust mine, I'm by no means an expert. :P

The monitors don't exist in norway for some weird reason, do you recommend anything else?

EDIT: it does exist-.- I was googling for asus instead... Is the asus mg279q or the benq xl2730z better?