Asus GPU Tweak?

JSG509

I have a quick question and am wondering if any one ells has this happen.  So Im using Asus GPU Tweak for the time being don't really like it but I noticed that Card 1 is showing lower temps compared to the 2nd card and Im sure It is getting the temps mixed around.  So is there a way to verify this for sure?  When I look at it it shows the Full name of the card for the First and that one is always at around 70 at full load and the second one is shown as 2nd is at 80c at full load after a full day of gaming. I have even touched the heat pipes on both and the top card is always warmer.  

As far as temps go Im not worried Im just wondering if this is a known issue with Asus GPU tweak.  

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

the top GPU will always be hotter because its being heated by the one underneath...

heat rises...because of physics...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

But in my case it is showing the 2nd (bottom) as being hotter then the 1st (top).  I understand why the top will be hotter so just wondering if this is a known issue with Asus GPU tweak?  Will probably try MSI after burner to confirm.  

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk! 

So I guess the way you guys are putting it the bottom is the first card?