A new psu

Swegly

I returned my evga 750 g2 because it had some odd problems so now I have in store credit at the place where I bought it. I have no problem rebuying the same power supply because it is good but since I have the money on a card I though I might as well consider all options. If you look at my sig you will notice that 750w is overkill for it but the lowest evga g2 psu they had was the 750w that why I bought it. Can you take a look at this site and tell me the best psu to buy - www.netonnet.se

I have 1190kronor on the instore credit.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I returned my evga 750 g2 because it had some odd problems so now I have in store credit at the place where I bought it. I have no problem rebuying the same power supply because it is good but since I have the money on a card I though I might as well consider all options. If you look at my sig you will notice that 750w is overkill for it but the lowest evga g2 psu they had was the 750w that why I bought it. Can you take a look at this site and tell me the best psu to buy - www.netonnet.se

I have 1190kronor on the instore credit.

Wow this store doesn't have much O_o, *tried looking for XFX XTR, SuperFlower Leadex, EVGA GS, Antec HCG/HCP*.

I noticed they have a Corsair HX750i and a RMi750 but that's out of budget, at this rate i'd just maybe grab a replacement G2 supernova, apart from that just a 520w fanless Seasonic i found.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Wow this store doesn't have much O_o, *tried looking for XFX XTR, SuperFlower Leadex, EVGA GS, Antec HCG/HCP*.

I noticed they have a Corsair HX750i and a RMi750 but that's out of budget, at this rate i'd just maybe grab a replacement G2 supernova, apart from that just a 520w fanless Seasonic i found.

I'm happy with the g2... Especially its warranty so I don't mind spending that much for it I just wish they had the 550w g2 because I'd be all over it.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I'm happy with the g2... Especially its warranty so I don't mind spending that much for it I just wish they had the 550w g2 because I'd be all over it.

Worth every penny :).

Just as said, they really do not have much O_o, Knowing how popular XFX seem to be over here (UK) im suprised there wasn't even a single XFX PSU on that site.

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

Worth every penny :).

Just as said, they really do not have much O_o, Knowing how popular XFX seem to be over here (UK) im suprised there wasn't even a single XFX PSU on that site.

yes it does seem odd but I'll be fine getting the g2 again. Thanks for the help :)

yes it does seem odd but I'll be fine getting the g2 again. Thanks for the help :)

No problem :).

The EVGA GS is also a good option.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The EVGA GS is also a good option.

they don't sell that at the website where I have credit.