*Best Video Game Explanation Ever - Not Wasting Your Time

Da Don Giovanni

If you haven't played this game and you have a PC, you've been missing out. One of the best looking games and one of the best playing games out there. Watch Harley From that YouTube cooking show with all the bacon, you know what I'm talking about, explain Evolve in a hilarious and badass way, plus put your PC to use this weekend for free, it won't be a waste of your time.

I disagree. You are "dumb" for attempting to push your opinions on others. shame on you. please feel bad for the next 20 minutes or so.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I disagree. You are "dumb" for attempting to push your opinions on others. shame on you. please feel bad for the next 20 minutes or so.

, well if someone hadn't of "pushed" their opinion of oblivion I would have never discovered fallout or Skyrim...

it was recently $19.99 btw, can't go wrong there.

Does not look like a game for me. You should feel dumb.

how do you play video games and not like anything in that video at all whatsoever?

how do you play video games and not like anything in that video at all whatsoever?

You do realize other people have these things called 'opinions' right?

What part of NC you from?

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Where did I state an opinion? That you're dumb for not playing this game if you have a PC? I guess that's an opinion, well if someone hadn't of "pushed" their opinion of oblivion I would have never discovered fallout or Skyrim...

Its the generally tone of this thread, its like an advertisement which is generally shunned upon in this forum. Im fine with you saying its a fun game and oh you are really missing out or if you got it we could play together. Saying someone is dumb though is out of line. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I try to stay away from free weekends as much as humanly possible. The only situation in which I wouldn't is if I were already considering a purchase and wanted to be sure it was as good as promised. Evolve doesn't promise to be good enough.

Where did I state an opinion? That you're dumb for not playing this game if you have a PC? I guess that's an opinion, well if someone hadn't of "pushed" their opinion of oblivion I would have never discOversee fallout or Skyrim...

it was recently $19.99 btw, can't go wrong there.

Oh, you can ABSOLUTELY go wrong dumping 20 bucks in a multiplayer only game that you may not particularly enjoy. Oh, and define "dumb", because I'm pretty sure a lot of people here are incredibly smart and haven't even considered buying this game. I even consider myself to be moderately intelligent although no Einstein by any means, sufficiently so to have been the brightest throughout all my school years and possibly even in my university course (or so the preliminary tests would indicate); and yet I have no desire to even try evolve out.

On the other hand I might classify as "dumb" someone who can't accept the fact that others may have a different taste and their opinion may differ from yours. I might also say that going on a marketing campaign you'll get no profit from (or will you?) is even dumber.

You posted a video straight from the horse's mouth, to which I raise two videos from generally trusted and consumer-friendly games journalists. There are nice things in this game, but the bad things outweigh them for me. Let everyone decide from themselves when they have all the info, will you?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You do realize other people have these things called 'opinions' right?

What part of NC you from?

*dont know how to make text smaller* Raleigh, now in Kill Devil Hills. Used to go to MLG Charlotte and Raleigh back in the Halo 2 and rainbow six days.

Its the generally tone of this thread, its like an advertisement which is generally shunned upon in this forum. Im fine with you saying its a fun game and oh you are really missing out or if you got it we could play together. Saying someone is dumb though is out of line.

@Sauron Both of you have made it clear that Evolve is no where near the type of game you like or want to play and I cannot understand that but I will drop it. I would normally let this go but I am compelled to speak even if it gets me permanently banned (seems like I'm on track to do that somehow)

How do you take angryjoes review of Evolve seriously? If you knew ANYTHING about the game, you'd realize that he was %100 pure garbage at it and complained about single little thing, I watched him live stream before he did the review and he would actually just stop fighting the monster because blah blah blah. The only review angry Joe has done in several months That I respect is the one for destiny. Ah, wait, that's my opinion and I'm sure someone else will have a different one, so just pretend I didn't say anything.

Real quick I know @brownninja97 didn't like how I posted the video, is this forum dedicated solely to PC tech? If so I apologize and you can ban me for advertising. I'm not sure if there's another to way to inform someone of a game they may not have heard of, but if there is, tell me before you ban me so I'll know for future reference.

Lulz, (so much to ask while I have your attention) @Sauron based off your signature you seem to know ant GPU's (I'm sure I'm understating that) if you were building a brand new desktop for 4k gaming video editing and audio production, would you do it now, or wait for Pascal/Arcitc Island dx12 support?

It's not that you have your opinion, it's that you aren't respecting others. I don't like monster games, problem? You need to learn that no game is for everyone and you can't push your opinion really hard on people and expect them to 100% agree with everything you say - and if you can't, then kindly screw off.

You act like Evolve is your child. Get real, it's a game just like every other game and anyone who says otherwise is only kidding themselves.

It's not that you have your opinion, it's that you aren't respecting others. I don't like monster games, problem? You need to learn that no game is for everyone and you can't push your opinion really hard on people and expect them to 100% agree with everything you say - and if you can't, then kindly screw off.

You act like Evolve is your child. Get real, it's a game just like every other game and anyone who says otherwise is only kidding themselves.

i understand, what was I supposed to do? Link the video and say nothing? Or just free this weekend and then you decide on your own? If someone had of shown me a video of Star Wars the old republic and not said a word I would have never played it, thankfully they told me about it and I played it for months and enjoyed it. It's been my experience that video, plus a little detail, helps a lot, I have obviously offended literally everyone with that mentality and have already apologized because of it.

If you haven't played this game and you have a PC, you've been missing out. One of the best looking games and one of the best playing games out there. Watch Harley From that YouTube cooking show with all the bacon, you know what I'm talking about, explain Evolve in a hilarious and badass way, plus put your PC to use this weekend for free, it won't be a waste of your time.

From what i saw. This game didnt even survive a month after it was released.

People stop playing it. Dunno why but as far as i know, it happened.

To be honest i also planned to buy this game but for a game like this (with no massive storyline) it won't survive that long except it has a low spec requirement and have a very good and acceptable gameplay such as dota2 and csgo.

I was so Lucky that i decided not to buy it.

For another case, we can see titanfall. It had a promising start but yeeaaa.. U know.

Lulz, (so much to ask while I have your attention) @Sauron based off your signature you seem to know ant GPU's (I'm sure I'm understating that) if you were building a brand new desktop for 4k gaming video editing and audio production, would you do it now, or wait for Pascal/Arcitc Island dx12 support?

I'd buy it when I need it. Waiting is never a bad choice, but it is certainly possible to game at 4k comfortably with less than 2000 bucks monitor included right now. Depends on how badly you want it now and if you have anything against dual gpu setups.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

From what i saw. This game didnt even survive a month after it was released.

People stop playing it. Dunno why but as far as i know, it happened.

To be honest i also planned to buy this game but for a game like this (with no massive storyline) it won't survive that long except it has a low spec requirement and have a very good and acceptable gameplay such as dota2 and csgo.

I was so Lucky that i decided not to buy it.

For another case, we can see titanfall. It had a promising start but yeeaaa.. U know.

no I don't know, there's still people playing titanfall, I have evolve and play it just ant everyday on Xbox which had a smaller base than steam and have no trouble finding matches. It's basically up there with Skyrim and fallout and mass effect if you ask me, (which you didn't but I volunteered, luLz)

@Sauron Both of you have made it clear that Evolve is no where near the type of game you like or want to play and I cannot understand that but I will drop it. I would normally let this go but I am compelled to speak even if it gets me permanently banned (seems like I'm on track to do that somehow)

How do you take angryjoes review of Evolve seriously? If you knew ANYTHING about the game, you'd realize that he was %100 pure garbage at it and complained about single little thing, I watched him live stream before he did the review and he would actually just stop fighting the monster because blah blah blah. The only review angry Joe has done in several months That I respect is the one for destiny. Ah, wait, that's my opinion and I'm sure someone else will have a different one, so just pretend I didn't say anything.

Real quick I know @brownninja97 didn't like how I posted the video, is this forum dedicated solely to PC tech? If so I apologize and you can ban me for advertising. I'm not sure if there's another to way to inform someone of a game they may not have heard of, but if there is, tell me before you ban me so I'll know for future reference.

dont worry you will not get banned for something as simple as this, ive done very bad stuff just to get a warning then again i used to have a lot of influence here when i was active.

Here is where the problem lied, upon reading the OP me and the others thought you were trying to force the game down our throats, i respect your opinion but i dont like force. A better way to make this thought of thread would be something like i really like this game, does anyone else like it, if so check out this video because its funny and lets be friends etc etc.

The community in this forum is pretty unique so its understandable that i takes times to adjust and its unlikely that you will exist on this forum without having conflicting opinions with another person.

Listen if you care.

I'd buy it when I need it. Waiting is never a bad choice, but it is certainly possible to game at 4k comfortably with less than 2000 bucks monitor included right now. Depends on how badly you want it now and if you have anything against dual gpu setups.

would be to much to ask for you to throw together a $2k desktop and monitor that could do at least 1440p if not 4k on pcpartpicker or whatever? You'd have the thanks of a guy from the Internet!

dont worry you will not get banned for something as simple as this, ive done very bad stuff just to get a warning then again i used to have a lot of influence here when i was active.

Here is where the problem lied, upon reading the OP me and the others thought you were trying to force the game down our throats, i respect your opinion but i dont like force. A better way to make this thought of thread would be something like i really like this game, does anyone else like it, if so check out this video because its funny and lets be friends etc etc.

The community in this forum is pretty unique so its understandable that i takes times to adjust and its unlikely that you will exist on this forum without having conflicting opinions with another person.

obviously I'm new here, I'm building a new desktop from scratch and so much tech has changed and is coming out that I knew this was a place to get help based off of Linustech vids. I saw one of the games I hold dear to my heart free to play and thought it'd be a great opportunity for PC users to try it on 4k and what not because it looks great and everybody loves Godzilla and King Kong but when the chance comes to play as them and literally destroy humans they'd rather play call of duty beta? (Not saying that's you)

no I don't know, there's still people playing titanfall, I have evolve and play it just ant everyday on Xbox which had a smaller base than steam and have no trouble finding matches. It's basically up there with Skyrim and fallout and mass effect if you ask me, (which you didn't but I volunteered, luLz)

Hhmm.. "there's still people" means no good to me. Especially for a guy like me that doesn't have much time to play online games anymore. I prefer a game that have a very good single player storyline such as witcher or the upcoming MGSV which i've been waiting for a long long time.

And even if i want to play online game, i prefer a game that massively hyped such as dota2 so i can get the best experience on playing and sharing it.

Yeeaa.. Maybe u understand what i mean

Hhmm.. "there's still people" means no good to me. Especially for a guy like me that doesn't have much time to play online games anymore. I prefer a game that have a very good single player storyline such as witcher or the upcoming MGSV which i've been waiting for a long long time.

And even if i want to play online game, i prefer a game that massively hyped such as dota2 so i can get the best experience on playing and sharing it.

Yeeaa.. Maybe u understand what i mean

i understand, and it can play evolve solo, offline, no internet, and there is a slight story to it. By the way #BigBossForEver

i understand, and it can play evolve solo, offline, no internet, and there is a slight story to it. By the way #BigBossForEver

Yea.. On a proper offline solo game, u play through it's story, that's why u always find new experience.

But in online game, everything's a bit tricky because u'll repeat what u're doing (mostly) everytime. Especially shooter games.

So it needs to be supported by community. And yea... That community also judge which the game worth your time or not.

That's why some of online game doesn't survive that long especially shooter games.

I hope u can understand this condition.

Btw ALL HAIL HIDEO KOJIMA!

Thx and best regards buddy :)

Shitpost based on an opinion.

Opinions are to be kept to yourself, unless you are a beta tester.

A Runningsimulator build around a Cash Shop. No thx.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

would be to much to ask for you to throw together a $2k desktop and monitor that could do at least 1440p if not 4k on pcpartpicker or whatever? You'd have the thanks of a guy from the Internet!

If you have the money you can replace the 390Xs with furys to get even better performance, but even as it is it should do 4k high-ultra no problem.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($129.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 390X 8GB SOC Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($409.99 @ Micro Center) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 390X 8GB SOC Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($409.99 @ Micro Center) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($54.99 @ Micro Center) 
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($111.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Monitor: Dell P2415Q 60Hz 23.8" Monitor  ($409.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1932.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-09-01 11:37 EDT-0400

sudo chmod -R 000 /*