144Hz monitor, 1 ms and 1080p that's not ASUS?

wolfie495
Go to solution Solved by Comessy,

good color? and any dead pixels? lol

No dead pixels. Linus even said that the colors are the best hes seen on a TN panel in one of his older reviews of a XL2420

My budget is max 400 dollars and any monitor will do, maybe even BenQ or maybe another brand I'm missing out on. I dont want to get ASUS VG2420QE because of the "terrible color" even after you change the colors in the first place, unless you can prove me wrong I would like to stay away from ASUS. 

plz no chaep moniter weth daed pixels ty 

BenQ XL2420Z

I have it. Ask me questions if you need

Nice gaming monitor.

You should get that.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

No dead pixels. Linus even said that the colors are the best hes seen on a TN panel in one of his older reviews of a XL2420

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Unless you're getting some sub 100 dollar TN panel, colors aren't that different from cheap IPS(they're vibrant, but inaccurate colors). Now if you compare it next to a color wheel there might be differnces, but never will you actually notice things like "that shade of brown is 3 levels off, and that red is 7 levels too bright" 

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

im sold then lol

Unless you're getting some sub 100 dollar TN panel, colors aren't that different from cheap IPS(they're vibrant, but inaccurate colors). Now if you compare it next to a color wheel there might be differnces, but never will you actually notice things like "that shade of brown is 3 levels off, and that red is 7 levels too bright" 

exactly

why not Asus ?

I dont want to get ASUS VG2420QE because of the "terrible color" even after you change the colors in the first place, unless you can prove me wrong I would like to stay away from ASUS. 

Fixed link, there was a space on the end, lmao.

EDIT: Still not working, try this http://goo.gl/jKku4V

Edited by Muz

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Fixed link, there was a space on the end, lmao.

EDIT: Still not working, try this http://goo.gl/jKku4V

the IO or whatever its called in the middle bothers me so much sorry

the IO or whatever its called in the middle bothers me so much sorry

Ah well, I'd go for an AOC or BenQ then.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Exactly, my ROG Swift is TN and sits next to my PB278Q IPS 1440p panel, and they look very very similar.

I noticed the Swift just isn't completely all the way there.

Does that mean the Swift looks like shit? Hell no!

jyeJb.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Ah well, I'd go for an AOC or BenQ then.

just noticed, seangares!

just noticed, seangares!

#Cloud9Represent 

lol ill represent shroud

ayy lmao not evn freakazoid

ayy lmao not evn freakazoid

ill rather lie to freakazoid saying i dinked him :3

Exactly, my ROG Swift is TN and sits next to my PB278Q IPS 1440p panel, and they look very very similar.

I noticed the Swift just isn't completely all the way there.

Does that mean the Swift looks like shit? Hell no!

jyeJb.jpg

I find the colours on the 1TN panel I have (I just use it for surfind and office crap) really bleached out and completely meh next to either of the types of IPS monitors I use -.-.

My budget is max 400 dollars and any monitor will do, maybe even BenQ or maybe another brand I'm missing out on. I dont want to get ASUS VG2420QE because of the "terrible color" even after you change the colors in the first place, unless you can prove me wrong I would like to stay away from ASUS.

plz no chaep moniter weth daed pixels ty

Acer GN246HL