is the mionix naos a good mouse does anyone have it?

roasted pinnaple

I was contemplating choosing it over a Func MS-3 r2 (which is what I ended up getting), so I don't own it, but I would recommend it. I think you might want to look into comparing the software of these two mice, the Func one has a pretty basic macro function, but I'm not sure about the Mionix software. 

Though I still would choose the MS-3 r2 over the Naos 7000. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I was contemplating choosing it over a Func MS-3 r2 (which is what I ended up getting), so I don't own it, but I would recommend it. I think you might want to look into comparing the software of these two mice, the Func one has a pretty basic macro function, but I'm not sure about the Mionix software. 

Though I still would choose the MS-3 r2 over the Naos 7000. 

Vouch for the MS-3, using it right now for CS:GO :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Vouch for the MS-3, using it right now for CS:GO :)

I shall be doing the same some time soon as well. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Naos 7000 is an excellent mouse. A better sensor than on the Func MS-3, too. It was my daily driver until I wanted something smaller and even lighter (moved on to Logitech G303). Do note that the other Naos mice (3200, 5000 and 8200) are not as good as the 7000 due to inferior sensors.