what should i fold for?

Guest Johnny5g

^. what should i fold for? ^. if you say EVGA or the bitcoin thing please send me a link. thanks!

You're on the LTT forum... what answers do you expect ;)

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

I would fold for the LTT Folding Team, that is if I folded :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

autisim

yeah but i mean team.

I would fold for the LTT Folding Team, that is if I folded :P

You're on the LTT forum... what answers do you expect ;)

ok thanks!

The JayzTwoCents Team could do with some help: http://www.jayztwocents.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=312 :P

But in all seriousness there is a good bit of information if you're getting started folding. If you want to fold for any other team the information still applies

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

but so many people have it. they need to buy some more chromosomes

That's....not how it works.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

The JayzTwoCents Team could do with some help: http://www.jayztwocents.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=312 :P

But in all seriousness there is a good bit of information if you're getting started folding. If you want to fold for any other team the information still applies

i don't really like jayztwocents.

i don't really like jayztwocents.

I wasn't really suggesting you folded for the team, it's more or less dead in the water the last time I checked

The only reason I posted it here was I was the one who started it up :P

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I wasn't really suggesting you folded for the team, it's more or less dead in the water the last time I checked

The only reason I posted it here was I was the one who started it up :P

hum. so you design folding teams?

LTT, they're one of the fastest growing and highest outputting teams around at the minute, they've even made it into being noteworthy enough to be listed in the folding@home section of customPC.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

hum. so you design folding teams?

In what way? A folding team is really easy to set up :/ Literally just fill out this form and you could have one http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/createteam.pl

The only slightly difficult part is getting the documentation for your team members to follow, and even that's not necessary

I assume you're thinking more or less along the lines of a boinc project, which I don't even want to know how much admin that would take (maybe I'll get a surprise and it's just simply take the software, put it on a server with work units, but I know it's probably not lol)

LTT, they're one of the fastest growing and highest outputting teams around at the minute, they've even made it into being noteworthy enough to be listed in the folding@home section of customPC.

hum. thanks!

In what way? A folding team is really easy to set up :/ Literally just fill out this form and you could have one http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/createteam.pl

The only slightly difficult part is getting the documentation for your team members to follow, and even that's not necessary

I assume you're thinking more or less along the lines of a boinc project, which I don't even want to know how much admin that would take (maybe I'll get a surprise and it's just simply take the software, put it on a server with work units, but I know it's probably not lol)

hum. thanks!