2 day old galaxy S6 broken glass

moderategamer

So I got a new galaxy S6 two days ago and I f****no dropped it off my lap getting out the car [emoji24] and It's not insured which is a bitch. Has anyone had the glass repaired and if so how much did it cost I read somewhere that the glass and the screen come together so they charge you for both even if you don't need the UHD panel replaced.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Yea most phones have touch interface and glass as one so both would need to be replaced. Galaxy s6 screens are pretty pricey at $150 just for the replacement, having someone replace it for ya will probably >$200

Edit:values in USD

Should use phantom glass

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I'm in the UK and I was hoping Samsung as I had my S2 fixed at a random shop and it broke shortly after despite the fact it took me 2 years to break it initially even though it was dropped all the time. I'm so passed off at myself it was so stupid I literally turned the ignition of looked at my phone for a second put it in my lap to talk to my friend in passenger seat and forgot about it so when I got out the car it just straight up fell.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

I'm thinking of just going back to the 02 and getting the insurance so I can make a claim shortly after. Does anyone no if you can cancel insurance after you've used it or you locked in for the full contract?

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass