Washed out colors

DarkBlade2117

So I plugged the HDMI cord into my main monitor and switch the DVI over to my secondary one. The main one is 1080p and the secondary one is 900p. The colors look SO much more bolder on the secondary. Is it the BRAND new HDMI cord? Don't know how to explain it... Like the green looks GREENER.

Another way to explain it is it looks kindda foggy. Idk it's weird...

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

So I plugged the HDMI cord into my main monitor and switch the DVI over to my secondary one. The main one is 1080p and the secondary one is 900p. The colors look SO much more bolder on the secondary. Is it the BRAND new HDMI cord? Don't know how to explain it... Like the green looks GREENER.

Another way to explain it is it looks kindda foggy. Idk it's weird...

Its probably the monitor settings if its a new monitor. If the monitor was working fine before, I would reset the monitor's color setting to default and if that doesn't work I'd try changing the cable. Its usually not a problem with the cable, but it happens sometimes.

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.4GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming | PSU: Corsair CX600M | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x41 | Motherboard: Asus z97-E | Case: Zalman Z11 Neo | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 2400MHz | Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 120GB Team Dark SSD |  OS: Windows 10 Pro

Change the output dynamic range in Nvidia control panel to full.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Its probably the monitor settings if its a new monitor. If the monitor was working fine before, I would reset the monitor's color setting to default and if that doesn't work I'd try changing the cable. Its usually not a problem with the cable, but it happens sometimes.

Nope, nothing. Maybe it's the HDMI cable. I'll,try the cable later.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

Change the output dynamic range in Nvidia control panel to full.

Don't know if that was it but I went into the control,panel and change the digital vibrance which seemed to,fix the problem. Thanks