Eyefinity + 4th monitor profile configuration (help!)

Inimigor

Hello everyone, i have an eyefinity setup with a 4th monitor on top with a different resolution and i'm having a problem with profiles for eyefinity/normal extended independent displays.

I use the bottom 3 on eyefinity when i'm playing, and the 4th one is always for skype, winamp or Teamspeak, and I wish to keep it like that, but i'm having a hard time setting up the profiles on Display Fusion and on Catalyst Control Center

Here's what I want to do:

1 - Top monitor with taskbar on top and the 3 on the bottom with taskbar on bottom (Display Fusion does that I think)
2 - Hotkey for switching between eyefinity and normal setup quickly.
3 - Hotkey or setting for when switching between eyefinity/normal the wallpapers still look proper (surround ones on bottom, non-surround on top)
4 - ?????
5 - Profit!

How I'm tackling it so far:

I think I'll rearange my monitor and cables so that the top one is monitor 1 and the others be from left to right 2, 3 and 4. Because now the top monitor is monitor 2, and the others are 4, 3 and 1.

That way i can have the monitor 1 set to always have the bar on top either on eyefinity or on normal usage, since when i setup the eyefinity the top monitor becomes monitor 1 anyway. That way I can have the problem with the taskbar on top and (possibly) the wallpaper thing solved, i'll just link the 3 and 4 to the monitor 2, and set monitor two as the extended wallpaper, so in eyefinity gets right, and in common usage continues right.

What i need to know is how I'd set a hotkey for switching between eyefinity and normal use, I looked into the Catalyst hotkeys for this, and the method i used in windows seven doesn't seem to work, since when I hit duplicate it simply duplicates the image between 2 of the monitors, instead of going back to the eyefinity, and since i've got a 4th monitor when i activate eyefinity the win+p setup is still in extend, because there is still an extension between the "2nd" monitor and the 1st. 

Anyone can help me with this?

I'm in my college now, but I'll be home in about an hour and will deal with this as soon as I get home!

And here's a pic of the setup :D:

post-7479-0-82007900-1441051575_thumb.jp

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |