Is there any shop there i can get SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 g906 LTE=A version cheap?

Tadziunia

Samsung galaxy s5 g906 with 2k screen, 3gb of ram and snapdragon 805 is powerful, phone i liked it more than basic model, i think samsung should have been releasing that phone for 2014 instead of basic with full hd, 2gb of ram and SD 801. i can't find any shop or any place there i can get this phone used/refurbished, in aliexpress there are LG G3 f460 which is basically upgraded G3 version with snapdragon 805 it cost like 230$ refurbished in great condition from good seller, but there is no S5 g906, and am very upset about that, i think it's better to go with G3 with 3gb of ram, snapdragon 805, 2k screen, for 230$, instead for example samsung galaxy note 4 witch has same specs, and only better camera, in Aliexpress note 4 cost like 390$ cheapest. If someone can help me to find , there i can get s5 g906 for low price, am very appreciate it.

Samsung galaxy s5 g906 with 2k screen, 3gb of ram and snapdragon 805 is powerful, phone i liked it more than basic model, i think samsung should have been releasing that phone for 2014 instead of basic with full hd, 2gb of ram and SD 801. i can't find any shop or any place there i can get this phone used/refurbished, in aliexpress there are LG G3 f460 which is basically upgraded G3 version with snapdragon 805 it cost like 230$ refurbished in great condition from good seller, but there is no S5 g906, and am very upset about that, i think it's better to go with G3 with 3gb of ram, snapdragon 805, 2k screen, for 230$, instead for example samsung galaxy note 4 witch has same specs, and only better camera, in Aliexpress note 4 cost like 390$ cheapest. If someone can help me to find , there i can get s5 g906 for low price, am very appreciate it.

I can't find that one here so it might be pulled from the stores/sites. It's also a model I saw rarely. 

I can't find that one here so it might be pulled from the stores/sites. It's also a model I saw rarely. 

yea that's really rare model, you can find it mostly at china, and i can't find any shop which still sell it, ofcource there are some facebook groups, there some people posting some pictures of S5 g906 even google translate can't help to correctly translate that language, in some philippines country groups people selling it. But it's imposible to get it from there they won;t shipp it to me

yea that's really rare model, you can find it mostly at china, and i can't find any shop which still sell it, ofcource there are some facebook groups, there some people posting some pictures of S5 g906 even google translate can't help to correctly translate that language, in some philippines country groups people selling it. But it's imposible to get it from there they won;t shipp it to me

I honestly would give up, there are other nice phones to get atm.

I honestly would give up, there are other nice phones to get atm.

i need phone which would take great 4k video, even though it's not real 4k it's upscaled full hd. I need futureproof phone, but i don't wanna pay a lot, i would go for used or refurbished phone bugdet from 200 to 400$, i thought about LG G3 Cat 6 , STRONG PHONE, still takes good pictures and takes good video samples, but it's overheating, pretty low battery life, it's not terible and cost 230$ , dunno still can;t do choice

i need phone which would take great 4k video, even though it's not real 4k it's upscaled full hd. I need futureproof phone, but i don't wanna pay a lot, i would go for used or refurbished phone bugdet from 200 to 400$, i thought about LG G3 Cat 6 , STRONG PHONE, still takes good pictures and takes good video samples, but it's overheating, pretty low battery life, it's not terible and cost 230$ , dunno still can;t do choice

Oneplus one or Oneplus two

If you are not in Korea, I don't think you can get the G906L, G906K or G906S variants. There is the similarly specced G901f with a Snapdragon 805, full HD display and 2GB of RAM,

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap