Looking for good 1440p Monitor

Adreyu

Im looking to get a 1440p monitor for gaming and work. 
can anyone point me in the direction of a decent but not too expensive one?

Asus PG278Q or PB278Q

the 1st one is a little bit more expensive than id like but the second one looks nice. I like asus quality, thanks for the suggestions :)

dell u2515h is also good

youre right. Its only $350 on NCIX right now, but its a back order. Also canadian pricing so might be different else where

the 1st one is a little bit more expensive than id like but the second one looks nice. I like asus quality, thanks for the suggestions :)

No problem, I ordered the PG278Q last week. It should be here tomorrow. It should be a great monitor if you dont mind paying a little extra.

youre right. Its only $350 on NCIX right now, but its a back order. Also canadian pricing so might be different else where

Canadian pricing is abominable right now. the cheaper one you suggested is $589 for me

i got mine for 290 euros, so around that price in dollars. pretty pretty good monitor

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Canadian pricing is abominable right now. the cheaper one you suggested is $589 for me

Yeah I payed $850 for the other one. It was on sale last week on NCIX. Now the cheapest price you can get it for is $900 on amazon I believe. You can always check for best pricing on pcpartpicker. But I always look at all the websites myself: NCIX, Newegg, Canada Computer, Amazon.