cable Management help!

Kamilz15

Recently finished my build and looking for tips or advice on what can go where. Any help is appreciated :)post-248101-0-69251700-1441042994_thumb.

post-248101-0-69251700-1441042994_thumb.

If thats an Define R5/R4 you can put the cpu extra power cable under the ssd mountplate.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

Do you have a picture of the hardware side of the case as that's where cable management has more importance. For the back though I would try and use the velcro straps to keep everything running together and then use cable ties for those rogue power cables.

I had so much cabling at the back for my build I just folded it all together and secured it as best as I could. Its still a mess, but keeps the front clean and I can close the back panel without any issues.

WC003.JPG

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Do you have a picture of the hardware side of the case as that's where cable management has more importance. For the back though I would try and use the velcro straps to keep everything running together and then use cable ties for those rogue power cables.

I had so much cabling at the back for my build I just folded it all together and secured it as best as I could. Its still a mess, but keeps the front clean and I can close the back panel without any issues.

WC003.JPG

--snip--

Well the front looks pretty tidy. I'd definitely takes some cable ties to the back to stop those rogue wires peeking out the side and also remove the bottom HDD cage and stick a 2nd 140mm intake fan at the front for positive airflow.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Well the front looks pretty tidy. I'd definitely takes some cable ties to the back to stop those rogue wires peeking out the side and also remove the bottom HDD cage and stick a 2nd 140mm intake fan at the front for positive airflow.

I have only just finished my cables so now nothing is showing on the side and the back looks A LOT cleaner.

I was thinking of putting a fan at the bottom to blow directly on the you but all of those psu cables are showing. Is it still worth putting a fan there? Also I am hiding a cable along the floor (behind the hdd cage). Would it look bad if I removed it?