Building a pc

Hi guys, i am about to build my very first pc, if everything goes right i will order it tonight (ha ha)

I am 15 years old, and it is my first time with building computers. This computer will be used for gaming and editing of my mountainbike-videos. I care a lot about aesthetics, therefore i want this computer to not only perform good, but look right as good. Everything in my room is white, so why not my computer as well?

Here is the current specs:

Corsair 760T in white since it is easy to build in and very beautiful as well.

Corsair RMi 850w psu, because in nearby future i want to upgrade to 970 sli and get some white sleeved cables.

MSI z97 krait. It is gorgeous, affordable and sli ready.

I5-4690k is good enough for my needs.

Raijintek Triton CPU cooler since it is cheap, good looking and expandable for a future fully watercooled pc.

2x4gb 1600mhz of hyper-x fury RAM in white.

120gb SSD from samsung (not the pro one)

Of other things can be mentioned a rear 140mm thermaltake riing in white (looks great!) and a 2m white led kit from NZXT.

I already have a standard gtx 760 with a future upgrade for double 970 and some harddrives as well.

What do you guys think about this build? If you have any suggestions to changes, please write them down below :) 

Get a normal hard drive so you can store your videos....120Gb SSD won't be enough ;)

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Get a normal hard drive so you can store your videos....120Gb SSD won't be enough ;)

Read the second last line ;)

Read the second last line ;)

aaaa....I probably read the system specs again and forgot about that because you didn't list them specifically

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

if you can get some more cash for a HDD soon, that SSD might just be enough to last you a short while. i used to run my system with only the SSD before too! 

if you plan to game a lot you really need to upgrade to more storage soon tough, with newer games being bigger then 40gigs!

Read the second last line  ;)

yep nvm

Follow up:

I am going with these parts and ordering them now, so i can have them wednesday. Wish me luck! :)

if you can get some more cash for a HDD soon, that SSD might just be enough to last you a short while. i used to run my system with only the SSD before too! 

if you plan to game a lot you really need to upgrade to more storage soon tough, with newer games being bigger then 40gigs!

yep nvm

aaaa....I probably read the system specs again and forgot about that because you didn't list them specifically

Change 970 SLI to 980Ti.