System keeps failing to boot and install new Windows 10

Ok this issue started when I decided to delete the windows.old folder (upgraded to windows 10). So I deleted the folder and that was all fine.

Then I realized that I had like 30gb free space on my C drive (250gb SSD). So I decided to shrink the C drive with EaseUS partition software, I succeeded.

But here is where my problem started, when shrinking the C drive, the software did something strange, it deleted a by system reserved partition by 63mb. That specific partition needs to be minimal 350mb for W10 to boot. Resulting in me not being able to boot.

So I proceeded trying diskpart to extend that partition to 350mb--> no luck.
I've tried many different things with diskpart but still no luck. I also noticed that the system keeps giving the windows partition the label 'G' instead of 'C'. So I changed that to C, I succeeded.

HOWEVER, for some kind of reason it deleted my W10 from my SSD. Leaving me with NO windows.

So now I'm trying to install W10 again from a CD, had no luck. (system freezing at the windows logo). It also gave me the error code 0cx00000e9 a couple times.

So PLEASE someone, can just someone help me with this. I'm really frustrated and scared to lose all my data...
Any help will be appriciated! :)

sorry for my RIP English BTW.