New Budget Build for Gaming

Hello everyone, I am building a new budget pc in 2 phase.

current pc

i3-540 oc to 3.9

asus p55hmlx

kingston value ram 2*4gb dual channel

sapphire r9 280x vapor-x

antec vp550p v2

WD 1 tb green

For phase 1, I plan to get the following parts, please advice and tell me what you think about it.

I am from India so will not be mentioning the prices as it will create confusion.

i7-4790k

Asrock Z97 Pro4

Phison M.2 120gb ssd (can someone provide me some information about this cannot find anything except they make ssd controllers)

Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz  2*4gb dual channel

WD 3Tb Red 

NZXT S340

will be reusing R9 280x and antec vp550p v2.

For phase 2 i plan to buy the following parts this might take 2 months

Zotac gtx 980ti AMP Edition, reason zotac provides 5 years warranty and is cheap compared asus and msi here.

Samsung 850 EVO 256gb for installing games

Corsair RM750

Deepcool gamer storm maelstorm 120 AIO cpu cooler reason i will be doing mild overclock to say like 4.6ghz and its cheap

NOW case airflow my place is pretty dusty so i was think of covering the top part of s340 with vinyl so it closes the top fan slot. then move the top fan in front as an intake and keep rear as it is in exhaust.

after i get aio cooler install both case fans as intake in front and and aio at rear exhausting through the rad.

Is your old RAM DDR3? if so then don not buy any new ram or just buy some RAM to add. replacing it with other RAM will grant no noticeable performance gain.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

If you're only gaming, i would suggest getting an I5-4690k instead as you probably won't need the Hyper threading as much in games

Try getting a SATA SSD if you can preferably from Samsung or Crucial 

I would also advice going for a better PSU from either EVGA, Seasonic or XFX

why not get a sata SSD?

intel, crucial, Samsung

zotac is a good brand

M.2 is faster. but I guess your right unless you copy massiv amounts of date you might not notice any dfference. Maybe half a second in boot times or less idk...

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

How exactly is that a budged build O.o, youre getting a 4790k and a 980 ti.

Budged would be plopping an i7 from ebay in there @4.0,

shouldnt be too bad for 1080p ultra to be honest.

why not get a sata SSD?

intel, crucial, Samsung

zotac is a good brand

mobo+cpu+m.2ssd is a combo my local retailer is offering also has i said in my post i do plan on getting samsung 850 evo later

Is your old RAM DDR3? if so then don not buy any new ram or just buy some RAM to add. replacing it with other RAM will grant no noticeable performance gain.

cannot do that because i will be selling my older system by adding the a generic psu and 9600gt.

also will be selling antec vp550p and r9 280x separately to someone else

If you're only gaming, i would suggest getting an I5-4690k instead as you probably won't need the Hyper threading as much in games

Try getting a SATA SSD if you can preferably from Samsung or Crucial 

I would also advice going for a better PSU from either EVGA, Seasonic or XFX

i also thought of that but the local retailer offered me the combo and also i dont plan on upgrading the system cpu for at least 3 to 4 years so might as well go for the i7. i do sometimes use handbrake and 7zip compression

EVGA is not available here corsair RMA and after sales serivces is very good here, Seasonic is my second option if for some reason i cannot get RM750

How exactly is that a budged build O.o, youre getting a 4790k and a 980 ti.

Budged would be plopping an i7 from ebay in there @4.0,

shouldnt be too bad for 1080p ultra to be honest.

its a budget build for sure coz of 2 phase's and other then 4790k and 980ti everything else is budget oriented