Invite code for OnePlus 2

Hello!

Sweet and short: Anyone has invite code for OnePlus Two?

Long and winded: I'm currently using iPhone 5(it was a gift). I will never buy any Apple phones in future(earphones maybe but no phones, laptops, or even tables).

I'm looking to get a new cellphone since mine is outdated and I think battery is about to die on me(not worth the energy and money to replace it).

I was looking and found OnePlus Two. It's awesome for the price and has great specs(some might say they are not awesome but for me they are). The invite system is ... well not the best. I was wondering if anyone knows when the phone will be in full production mode and be freely available. And does anyone have an invite code? Thank you in advance.

My second and third options are: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 or OnePlus One. Note 4 because it's arguably the best phone of 2014, but it's a bit high for my budget(I would have to live on Ramen Noodles for next month). OnePlus One because it's good overall phone(note: I said good not great or best) and it will save me money for something else(probably for Christmas sales), but it's "old."

What do you guys think? Should I sell my left nut to get OnePlus Two or should I go with my 2nd and 3rd option? Maybe you have 4th option for me?

Note: No Nexus 5. It's just too big(that what she said). It's a phablet territory I don't want to be in.

Thank you, the great people of Internet(who I never met or probably will never meet)!

If you don't want to look at another option, go for 1+1 even if you have an invite for 1+2

Else you can wait and take a loot at Nexus 5 2015 / Moto X play / moto X style

If you don't want to look at another option, go for 1+1 even if you have an invite for 1+2

mmmmm i am hoping the new nexus 5 is great beacue

google fi + nexus 5 = happy dancer

Good luck getting an invite right now. IMO there are some unsettling issues with the 1+2 that make it a no buy for me until they are resolved. Look into the Moto X Play, 1+1, Galaxy S5 (last gen, but still a solid phone), Sony Z3 (might be on sale).

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Well I said not Nexus 5. The Nexus 5 is coming out Sept 29th maybe from what I read. Same to Motos. If I say Note 4 is a bit pricey for me. Why would I go for more expensive Moto X Style? Plus not sure but some of them are not coming to US. 

It's a little bit better, but Play got better battery, 2' less size screen and few other differences you will find on their website, I don't want to misslead you so just wait for review maybe ? :)