Motherboard X99

Hi there, I am trying to find a good motherboard to accompany core i7 5820k. I was looking to Asus motherboards but I see many problems regarding reliability. Do you have any suggestion because I am in a hurry to get my pc build as fast as possible. Thanks in advance

Budget?

I would recommend ASUS X99-A or ASUS Sabertooth in the below $320 range

If you got $400

go for X99-Deluxe(You get better sound quality and Onboard Wifi)

Got $500?

ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME(You get way better sound quality and Onboard Wifi and supreme oc capability)

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

I cannot exceed the money of X99 Deluxe but especially for the Deluxe I hear complaints about stability. Basically I was between Asus X99-A or Asus Sanertooth or the X99 Deluxe like you mentioned.

Asus x99s is better then x99a. No fake heatsinks

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

So what is your final suggestion. I don't mind paying a bit extra for the deluxe if it's right in the long run.

An asus x99-a. You most likely don't need the extra features of the deluxe, and that's really all it offers for the extra money: features. Reliability should be roughly the same.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Ok something final. I've read somewhere in pc magazine review I think that the speed of pci e ports is lower? Can it be true? Thanks a lot for the replies