Help me pick a all around gaming mouse thanks

Altherisch

Recently I've been using a knock off gaming mouse that I bought when I was in junior high,around 10 usd in us and 70 sumthin here in Hk.

But I've grown tired of the dead beat look on it and worn out paint. The middle button is not even working anymore..guns the duel fault. Anyway for a all around gaming mice,what would be a good choice? Price won't matter since I've saved enough. Just wanna know what is the best or at least decent all rounder gaming mice. Though I mainly play Cs Go,Ragnarok online,some mobas and ff14.

Mionix,mhm haven't heard of that. Maybe I'm a Lil outdated haha. I'll check it out and g502,I'll check it also.

More suggestions are welcome so I can round at least top 5 picks in my favour. Thanks guys!!

Corsari M45. Very good and cheap. Though i am upgrading to the logitech MX master as it feels a bit better and i want a wirless mouse that is a bit heavier. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Corsair M45, Steelseries Rival, Logitech G502, if you happen to be a left handed user a Steelseries Sensei Raw.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

I've seen good reviews on the m45,and it look nice also. Though what's your thoughts on the mx master since you gonna buy it?

G502 :)

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

I've seen good reviews on the m45,and it look nice also. Though what's your thoughts on the mx master since you gonna buy it?

Corsair M45 is great. I just want some extra buttons and a heavier and a wireless mouse. It's all up to what you want, and thats my reasoning to buying the MX master. But i wouldn't go past the M45 TBH it's an awesome mouse. I tried my friends Razer death adder and it was crap, althought i did like the weight. The only thing i can see people disliking on the m45 is the lightness and it's fairly small, but i am only 14 so my hands aren't really that big yet. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Func MS-3 

I luv mine  :wub:

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I write left hand but apparently I'm right handed on mouse haha,but I'll recommend that left handed mouse to my brother since his unique haha. But I'll try out m45. For now my list includes m45,naga epic and g502. Though maybe I'll add more just incase there is another suggestion that works on my preference